new Colt (uramex) 22lr

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by 6x6pinz, Jun 29, 2009.

1. 6x6pinz

6x6pinz New Member

Just picked up my new colt 22lr AR15 M4 style. I will be cleaning and getting it to the range as quick as possible. Looks pretty neat and heavier than expected. Hopefully it will perform well. I have already received the other 25rd mags for it and can't wait to hit the range.

noticed I need to learn to spend That is umarex
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
  2. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

where's the Piktures ??? :p:D:p Congrats and let's see some groups too !
  3. 6x6pinz

6x6pinz New Member

Here's the picture of it, now to get to the range
    [​IMG]
  4. Royal

Royal New Member

How much did that run you?
  5. 6x6pinz

6x6pinz New Member

I ended up at $530 to my door. The two extra magazines I picked up separately at $29 ea. Makes a good companion for my Safir T14 410 shotgun, Squirrels look out:)
    [​IMG]
  6. TOOHSOTKIL

TOOHSOTKIL New Member

Those look like 50 round mags, longest I have ever seen. Black Dog 27 rounders are the same as 30 round 556 factory mags.

Is the 410 3" or 2 1/2" and how is it choked?

I have a 1x16 twist lightweight barreled upper without the front sight or carry handle. Small 4x fixed scope, about 6 1/2 pounds loaded.

Very accurate and loads of fun
  7. 6x6pinz

6x6pinz New Member

What a blast to shoot. We only put a brick through it today, desert got too hot to stay out in. While it shoots dead on it stumbled with the centurion 22 round nose bullets. I don't know what the trouble was but it did not leave very strong firing pin strike marks in the rims of those cartridges. I ran winchester wildcats, federal bulk pack, aguila hi velocity and centurions through it.

The mags are 30 rounders and very easy to load with the assist buttons on the side.

The safir is chambered in 2 1/2 only and currently has no choke, just a thread protector. I am having a guy look into making me a set of chokes in mod and full that will screw on in place for when I take it hunting dove this season. ATI (safir importer) is working on some mods for the shotgun and then will release the higher cap magazines.
  8. Grahajp

Grahajp New Member

Thats a good price, mind telling us where you got it at?
  9. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

I also have been thinking about buying one.Please tell us where you brought it.
  10. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    My State doesn't trust me enough to let me have one of those, but DANG it looks good. TJ
  11. 6x6pinz

6x6pinz New Member

Of all places I picked it up on *********. I got lucky and no one bid on a no reserve auction.

I still owe you all the grouping shots, just never seem to take the camera to the range or in the field unless the wife and kids go.

I saw one at the range the other day. I think the guy had more $'s in accessories on the rifle than the cost of the rifle. His kids were having a good time so I guess what ever he paid for it was worth it.
  12. Grahajp

Grahajp New Member

I couldn't stand it any longer. I've got mine ordered from a little family ran place in Arkansas City, KS. Ordered the OPS version...$582...dang I wish it would hurry up.
  13. bugerads

bugerads New Member

Has anyone had to have the Umarex M4 repaired after warranty? Mine has a broken extractor and I can't find anyone in the las vegas nv area that will work on it. (not even Center Mass where I purchased it) Umarex wants me to send the entire unit to Arkansas.
  14. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Right now my supplier is out of them but when they come back in stock I can sell them for 485.00 delivered to your FFL if interested. Not sure when they will be back in stock. I take that back, I have another supplier that has them in stock and I can get them now. I can sell the extra mags for 26.50. Oh and 525.00 delivered for the OPS version.
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2011