New Computer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 76Highboy, Jun 24, 2012.

1. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Well guys, it seems my old computer died so today the wife and I went over to Office Depot and we bought a new computer.

My new computer is an HP Pavilion p6-2108p . Here is the link to the computer I we bought at Office Depot. There you can see the details.

http://www.officedepot.com/catalog/search.do?fkey=sZhFLyaBbHIo9pkUB1pcKXS&Ntt=hp pavilion

I think the reason my old computer died is some of you guys were pretty hard on it yesterday. 100+ posts on one thread in a short time was just too much for it! Holy smokes, talk about killing my old dynosaur.

So now you guys can trash me all you want because this computer has the power at the stroke of a key. This computer can handle all the crud you sling at me.:D
  2. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Went over all the specs. Very nice indeed. The only thing I could find wrong is, you have to manually turn it on, and off. :)

Well done, and the price is right too.
  3. 76Highboy

Manually turn it off and on? As opposed to? See, I am very computer illeterate.
  4. raven818

Kidding HB. I don't know of any PC that can be turned on/off remotely. Some day maybe. :)

Just trying to say that everything you'll ever want/need is there for you. Now, to play with it a few hours, huh.
  5. 76Highboy

You got me good. After I replied to you my wife read it and laughed at me and said what you said. This new PC is really nice. It is so much faster then the old one.

Thank you raven.

Jim
  6. raven818

:thumbsup: