New Forum

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by warpig, Mar 3, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

Bob In St Louis
    (3/10/01 1:01:15 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All New Forum
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    That was quick, TAC. I am pulling my notes together, and will post something on this "Gunnerguy" sometime this weekend. To date, he has not answered my e-mails, and has not sent the rest of the parts for the pistol. He may claim he is honest, but actions speak louder than words.
    Support the Dead Party, vote Harry S. Truman for Missouri Senate in 2002!

Tac401
    Administrator
    (3/10/01 1:04:20 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: New Forum
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As you wish my friend, that's what it's here for.

Tac/SJD
    The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board sjdsports@hotmail.com

TYRVR
    (3/11/01 12:10:21 pm)
    Neat-o Torpedo!

Bob In St Louis
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (3/23/01 8:19:07 pm)
    I have looked at his auction listings before, but shied away because of his rating. Guess I was right.

Zigzag2
    (3/23/01 9:20:22 pm)
    "Slick Mick"? What a list a NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. This is the kind of stuff that buyers need to know. I ran across a situation with a seller "waveridr33" the guy had many sales under his belt BUT, He had a turn for the worst during the holidays and thats when He screwed me. I too complained to GB and was nicely made to shut up. The fact remains he BLATANTLY screwed me and GB was of no help no-way,shape or form!

bondai
    (3/24/01 11:03:16 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Someone to watch.
    I buy a gun from this guy "rickyha" It's a package deal. Hard case, mag pouch, barrel exstention and so on. The starting bid is $379.00 and it has a "buy it now" price of $399.00. At the bottom of the listing it says $379.00 plus $25.00 shipping. This was my assumption: If you use the buy it now thing for $399.00 you save $5.00 on the shipping and the total is $399.00. I send the guy $399.00 and he emails me and asked me where the $25.00 for shipping is. I explained my rational and he say's, no,no. You owe me $25.00 for shipping and I am not going to send the gun until I get it.

Well I bought the gun for my collection and I can see where this is headed so I tell him I'll send the $25.00. He says he will ship when he gets it. I tell him that I am a licensed dealer and have good feedback (not that it matters apparently)but to go ahead and ship the gun and I'll make sure he gets the $25.00, he agrees.

A week goes by and no gun. I email him and ask him if he has shipped the gun yet. This was his reply..

Larry, sorry no I haven't, not because you are sending Bal. My money has
    been so tight this week. I got a bunch of checks in today, so I will try to
    get it off in the AM. I Just got home from work and haven't had a chance to send it.

Larry, it will go out today. The bbl. ext.. will go out soon. I thought I
    had one for your set. but can't find it, I have one on the way and will send
    it ASAP. Thanks Again Rick

My money has been tight this week ? What happened to the $399.00 I just sent you. Now he tells me that he can't find the barrel exstention ??? What happened to the one that was in the picture of the entire package that was posted with the auction and in the photo you sent me?

This guy has an A rating, but he also has some negative feedback. I questioned him about it before I bought the gun and his answers made sense so I thought he was OK.

I am not saying this guy is a "rip off" artist but it has become obvious he is a flake and has the potential to go south at any time. I haven't received my gun yet and I have a strange feeling that it is not going to be what I paid for. I'll follow up after I receive it.

HEADS UP ON THIS GUY....

Zigzag2
    (3/24/01 1:03:03 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Someone to watch.
    Thanks for the "Heads-Up" Bondai, I've seen this guys auctions and again... this type of information you have shared with usis NOT, that the guy is a rip-off... but possibly undependable... We'll have to wait and see!

Bob In St Louis
    (3/24/01 2:42:21 pm)
    I never have received the rest of the pistol parts from "Gunnerguy". He doesn't list at the auction sites, but cruises the wanted ads looking for suckers. Beware of this guy - he pawns off garbage as "excellent condition".

Zigzag2
    (3/24/01 4:25:20 pm)
    Hey Bob, I can say that I followed that thread of yours. I also seen the (honest) response. I would have thought you'd had the situation taken care of long before now. Now what would you like to do about a follow-up with on this guy? Is there something 1 of us can do? Keep us up to date.
    Thanks again for your paticipation,
    Zig

Edited by: Zigzag2 at: 3/24/01 4:28:32 pm.

bondai
    (3/27/01 11:10:53 am)
    Here's the followup on "rickyha" I received the gun and I am pleased with it. However...He charged me $25.00 for shipping and the box said $14.55. He is not a licensed dealer and he sent me this pistol through the USPS, not very smart and illegal. I still don't have the barrel extention and the free CD's he sent me, one of them doesn't work. (the extra ten bucks must be for the free CD's) The really bad thing about this whole deal is this. The way BrandX feedback system works I could go in and give him a "B" or a "C" rating and he could retaliate and give me an "F" for no reason and there isn't squat I could do about it. I haven't decided what rating I am going to give him but I will never do business with him again, thats for sure.