New Government Order: Would you like to apply for gun liscensing?

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by glocknut, Jun 23, 2009.

1. glocknut

glocknut New Member

This is how they're going to do it....

They will manufacture a crisis. They will change the currency as i have said in the other thread. Then they will demand a national ID under the guise of making sure jobs "that are scarse" only go to Citizens of the new American Order. What they won't tell you is that EVERYONE...illegals included will be given citizneship and then forced to get the new Identification Cards.

As a part of the "application process" for getting these new IDs "new citizenship"...you will have to declare your assets...including your guns. You will be given a choice to either declare your guns...serial numbers included...or you can sign an afadavid that you do not own any guns.
    But here's the catch. IF YOU GET CAUGHT submitting a falsehood on this application for your National ID card "new citizenship"...your ID and new citizenship will be REVOKED!!!

And since you cannot work a job without that ID... you will loose your job. You will loose your drivers liscense... you may even loose your car because in order to have that vehicle titled and liscensed under this "New Order" you turned over ownership of that car when you requested the original "New Order" title to it after the national crisis occured and the "New Order" came into being. Your car is gone....

Now... do you think that those who would not fight when they destroyed our currency... those who would not fight when they demanded allegance to "a new order"....do you think those same people will now be willing to refuse gun liscensing or the eventual confiscation of those weapons?

Very unlikely, i think. We will go down without a fight. Everyone will need this new citizenship. Some will be too old...and dare not give up their social security or whatever they will call it under the new order. People that are married and have kids to feed will not let their kids to go without food in order to defy the New Order....

After the few that decided to make their last stand...those who believed it was better to die on their feet than to live on their knees have been killed by the State...and their splatters hosed from the pavement... then the complaining about loss of freedom will be over.

Those who have their shiney new ID and who have made it past the Audit of their tax filings and the currency exchange will think they are "home free" will beat their chests about how free they are...or boast about how they squeeked thru the process.
    Even the ones with buried guns...guns that are rotting or rusting...guns with springs that are going bad in the ground...shooting talents that are not being maintained....even those will declare how they have "sneaked by"....

I do not wish to be counted in that Lot!

mike
    gn
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2009
  2. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

This will not happen if we, the true American citzens, have anything to say about it. If need be I will stand alone till allies come or till my last breathe. But it will not be taken from me easily. Thiis is not their country, it is the Peoples country. Without ust there would be no country. Enslave us and there will be no country, it will be a giant plantation. If there was ever a time for revolt it is when the order has come into consideration of the first true American out there. And you can count on me being one of the first to fight it, even If I am alone (even though I know I wont be) it will not be an easy fight for them, but it wont be for us either. Fly the flag and stand tall, my freinds. WE WILL NOT SUCCUMB TO THESE NAZIS!!!!
  3. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Battles can and have been lost because different elements of the opposing force have individually show up for the fight at different times. WIthout coordination... the battle is lost.

There has to be a clearly defined line or point in time where everyone recognizes as a time to act. without that.... we all get picked off at the enemys convenience.

mike
    gn
  4. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

Okay above I said "If there was ever a time for revolt it is when the order has come into consideration of the first true American out there." Is that not a certain time, as for coordination, I'm sure you could be our comanding General. I wont do it because I prefer the feild side of the work...
  5. Suicide*Ride

Suicide*Ride New Member

Yes, I will be remembered as 1 of those few who made a stand....... ;) Hopefully, I will have many of my TFF friends standing shoulder to shoulder w/ me when it happens. BTW - it's not a question of if it's going to happen but when it's going to happen. :mad:

IIRC, a while ago I heard somewhere that they've engineered a new medical marijuana w/ all of the benefits w/o any of the paranoia. Psssssst, Mike, you may want to look into getting your perscription changed!!!!! :)p:p:p:p:p:D I'm only teasing-Mike!! :D:p:p:p:p:p)

SR
  6. glocknut

glocknut New Member

I have been of the opinion for some time now that when a person finally sees enough of the truth of what this world...AND mankind...is really all about...that is the point at which the cries for one to be "medicated" are the greatest.

mike
    gn
  7. Suicide*Ride

Suicide*Ride New Member

You got to have leaders & followers, & more than just a handful of folks before you can be effective in a rev.olt. Look @ Ruby Ri.dge. <5 people took on how many armed FBI agents & for how long? They weren't taken by force, they surrendered to bury their own.

IMHO, a wooded mountain top w/ @ least 15-20 shooters is the perfect starting point, but there would have to be hundreds of mtn. tops all over this country before it would make a difference. It's all about tactics.

SR
  8. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Going and hiding on a mountain top does very little to change what's going on in the valley...

mike
    gn
  9. Suicide*Ride

Suicide*Ride New Member

Who said anything about hiding? You got to have a base HQ of op. somewhere... right General?

SR
  10. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

11. glocknut

glocknut New Member

General? :rolleyes:

mike
    gn
  12. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

13. 45nut

45nut New Member

Why Francis Scott Key (a lawyer :eek:) wrote the Star Spangled Banner

This should motivate us.

Personally, I think Mike is right. This is a very likely scenario to legalize all immigrants and confiscate weapons. It also sounds a lot like the Mark of The Beast I was taught about in Sunday School. :eek:

Yeah, we're going to have to fight. I just hope the military joins us or we will have a long row to hoe. I think George Washington's remarks "The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves." and "I would rather die on my feet, than live on my knees" tell us what to do, we need to know when.

One more Washington quote "It is well, I die hard, but I am not afraid to go"
  14. SaddleSarge

SaddleSarge New Member

I was thinking the same thing 45....you won't be able to buy or sell without the "mark."
  15. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

Well don't get me wrong, I'm really po'd and itching for a fight just like you guys, but who is it exactly that we are supposed to fight? The military? They're just as likely to side with us. The police? They also aren't our enemy. The Fed's maybe? Which ones? I see, just the bad ones I guess. I know, it's the Democrats! The election indicated there were 56-60 million voters that agreed with the Big O's line. How about we start going door-to-door looking for Obama bumper stickers on the cars. Do we have enough bullets for that?

I'm being the devil's advocate here. It's a big problem for me that I want to kick someone's a$$, but I can't figure out exactly where to start.:(
  16. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

I disagree, a .50 BMG can do alot, even at that distance...:D;):cool:
    And as for where to start, I think we all disagree with Obama, well you all know where this is going.....
  17. FTK87

FTK87 New Member

You guys should look into the book, "Patriots" by James Wesleym Rawles.

It is a fictional book about the fall of America as we know it, in the midst of the crises most UN countrys come in to claim America's debt to them. It is the story about a small group of survivalists. Really interesting if nothing else. But considering the circumstances of this post there is alot of good info in there ;)
  18. Millwright

Millwright Active Member

I can think of a dozen or more loopholes in the scenario described.............Then there's the "outright rebellion" aspect......

Could it happen ? Of course !! But the "net result" would be massive Civil Unrest at teh very least, and perhaps Civil War. >MW
  19. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

This is in response to fear of the future and the fear I have heard from my friends concerning the intent of their government.

Face it kids, The future is bleak. We are weakened from within, much like 1984, that which is good is bad and that which is evil is good. Spin is king. The king has no clothes but no one is caring. Free speech is gagged and propaganda is spewed by every major news agency as if it were truth.

Either we go along with the rest or stand with our friends and families against what ever ill wind blows. As for organization, That will come easily enough. I have a feeling that what happens next will be historic.

I for one will not be herded into a cattle car or fenced behind razor wire.

Believe you me, a dull spoon can do a lot of damage in the right hands.

I do not advocate violence of any kind. I have no fear of it either. I advocate strict adherence to the United States Constitution. Period.

After peaceful, non-violent, pacifist alternatives have been exhausted, I will decide a course of action that is best for myself, family and friends.

I will defend myself, family, friends and country against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Period.

And like the 300. . . Molon Labe!!!
  20. Therealmccoy

Therealmccoy New Member

They wont infringe upon my rights without a fight thats for sure. im sure you fellas agree.