New Government Order: Would you like to apply for gun liscensing?

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by glocknut, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

By the way 45Nut, Thanks for the Star Spangled Banner link.
  2. lentz

lentz Former Guest

I think t wll be more subtle than that.It s already happening a little at a tme.Our freedoms are slowly beng taken away now.I remember when we took the rifle we got for Christmas to school so we could show it off.
    Drive around with them on a rack over the rear windsheld,walk down the street with a .45 tied to your leg,could sit outside and clean your weapon in the sunlight.
    Other freedoms we have lost as well. BUT,we have conformed and succoumed
    without alot of noise.
    AT WHAT POINT WILL WE RiSE UP?

Especially when gunships come flying in!!!!!
  3. petesusn

petesusn New Member

Absolutely correct mike. Without order you have chaos. Chaos has never won the battle. One must aquire and maintain a military type mindset. I don't believe I've ever lost mine as I don't believe many on this forum have lost theirs. It just needs a little refinement and practice. One against a thousand will never accomplish a goal. A thousand who are organized against a thousand is much better odds.