New Government Order: Would you like to apply for gun liscensing?

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by glocknut, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

I disagree, a .50 BMG can do alot, even at that distance...:D;):cool:
    And as for where to start, I think we all disagree with Obama, well you all know where this is going.....
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2009
  2. FTK87

FTK87 New Member

You guys should look into the book, "Patriots" by James Wesleym Rawles.

It is a fictional book about the fall of America as we know it, in the midst of the crises most UN countrys come in to claim America's debt to them. It is the story about a small group of survivalists. Really interesting if nothing else. But considering the circumstances of this post there is alot of good info in there ;)
  3. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

I can think of a dozen or more loopholes in the scenario described.............Then there's the "outright rebellion" aspect......

Could it happen ? Of course !! But the "net result" would be massive Civil Unrest at teh very least, and perhaps Civil War. >MW
  4. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

This is in response to fear of the future and the fear I have heard from my friends concerning the intent of their government.

Face it kids, The future is bleak. We are weakened from within, much like 1984, that which is good is bad and that which is evil is good. Spin is king. The king has no clothes but no one is caring. Free speech is gagged and propaganda is spewed by every major news agency as if it were truth.

Either we go along with the rest or stand with our friends and families against what ever ill wind blows. As for organization, That will come easily enough. I have a feeling that what happens next will be historic.

I for one will not be herded into a cattle car or fenced behind razor wire.

Believe you me, a dull spoon can do a lot of damage in the right hands.

I do not advocate violence of any kind. I have no fear of it either. I advocate strict adherence to the United States Constitution. Period.

After peaceful, non-violent, pacifist alternatives have been exhausted, I will decide a course of action that is best for myself, family and friends.

I will defend myself, family, friends and country against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Period.

And like the 300. . . Molon Labe!!!
  5. Therealmccoy

Therealmccoy New Member

They wont infringe upon my rights without a fight thats for sure. im sure you fellas agree.
  6. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

By the way 45Nut, Thanks for the Star Spangled Banner link.
  7. lentz

lentz Former Guest

I think t wll be more subtle than that.It s already happening a little at a tme.Our freedoms are slowly beng taken away now.I remember when we took the rifle we got for Christmas to school so we could show it off.
    Drive around with them on a rack over the rear windsheld,walk down the street with a .45 tied to your leg,could sit outside and clean your weapon in the sunlight.
    Other freedoms we have lost as well. BUT,we have conformed and succoumed
    without alot of noise.
    AT WHAT POINT WILL WE RiSE UP?

Especially when gunships come flying in!!!!!
  8. petesusn

petesusn New Member

Absolutely correct mike. Without order you have chaos. Chaos has never won the battle. One must aquire and maintain a military type mindset. I don't believe I've ever lost mine as I don't believe many on this forum have lost theirs. It just needs a little refinement and practice. One against a thousand will never accomplish a goal. A thousand who are organized against a thousand is much better odds.