new gun belt

Discussion in 'Self Defense Tactics & Weapons' started by ckill1, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Country101

Country101 Active Member

Two weeks wait aint that bad really. If I ordered another Milt Sparks belt or holster, it would be another 6 months before I saw them..... I'm like a little kid though, the waiting kills me...
  2. wingspar

wingspar Member

I think if I ordered it directly thru Galco, I would probably have it by now, but I decided to give the business to the LGS. If I had to wait 6 months, I’d go elsewhere. There is a guy on another forum that makes some top notch stuff, but he is right up front at the top of his web site about the time it will take. Right now, he is 10 weeks backlogged. If I need another holster, I’m going to give him a shot at it. I’m in no real rush for the Galco I ordered two weeks ago, but I do have a class I’ll need it for towards the end of May, and I’d like to get used to it before then. It’s a new gun I don’t even have a holster for yet, so it would be real nice to have something.
  3. Rhuga

Rhuga New Member

Lets give it up to the Belt Man.
  4. jeffadaklin

jeffadaklin New Member

I searched high and low before I bought my first, and it turned out Blackhawk had the cheapest- well, cheapest I could find at the time. I bought the leather one and it is stiff as a board- good-lookin, too.