1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

New guy with many questions ( 1 2 )

Discussion in 'Informational & Technical Archives' started by ruffitt, Feb 24, 2003.

1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

irishpoet
    (7/11/01 12:25:27 pm)
    | Edit | Del All New guy with many questions
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Okay, I'm new here so be gentle. How does one go about listing a pistol for sale or trade? Is there a charge? If so, how and when is it paid? How long does a listing run? Is this a high traffic site for listing something? etc.,etc.,etc. Would appreciate any hints from you veterans.

bondai
    (7/11/01 12:36:45 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: New guy with many questions
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Welcome, Welcome.

I don't think you will get jumped on here. Everyone on this board is pretty straight up, (except Liktoshoot) But he's OK after he has had his medicine.

You can post your gun in the Buy,Sell,Trade section, won't cost you a penny. This site is growing by the day so the traffic is increasing quite a bit. Post away and have a good time. Don't hesitate to ask questions the folks here have alot of knowledge. Welcome....

LIKTOSHOOT
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (7/11/01 12:43:55 pm)
    First....Welcome! There are no fees to list in the "Buy-Sell-Trade" forum. Simply list you item and give an accurate description, a picture can be added too. You must have an email address listed in your profile(can still be private...not shown) or listing, for contact, as no responses are allowed in this forum, it also shows how many people have taken a look. We have a pretty good flow of traffic and is is growing daily or you can list it else where and provide a link to your listing site. All FFL and shipping laws apply. We are just four months old and growing at a rapid rate. Glad you stopped in, give the "BST" forum a look. LTS
    "POOFBANNED" Huh?

NeoDebo
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/11/01 12:53:22 pm)
    Howdy irishpoet.

You are mighty welcome here, and we are all glad to have you aboard!

tuckerd1
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/11/01 12:59:36 pm)
    Hello irish, Welcome!!! Let us see what you have for sell in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum.

kdubaz
    (7/11/01 1:09:19 pm)
    Welcome, Mr. Irishman - !

Gee, guys - now we can get some authentic Irish Limricks on the board!!!

Drats - you've told him there is no charge on the Buy/Sell/Trade forum - and here I wuz gonna skin 'em fer a few bucks!! Maybe I'll catch the next newbie sooner!
    Keep below the ridgeline!

Different name
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/11/01 2:03:33 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: New guy with many questions
    It Bee a Wee bonnie good mornin to ya my good man. WELCOME
    If ya sell anything...show how ya do the JIG!!!!
    Charlie D
    Betcha be a carrin a "Four Leaf" clover in yer knickers....
    -------------------

Alphamale
    (7/11/01 2:16:26 pm)
    Welcome to the board irishpoet
    "Children today are tyrants. They contradict their parents, gobble their food, and tyranize their teachers."--Socrates (470-399 B.C.)

Xracer
    (7/11/01 2:52:11 pm)
    Top 'o the day to ya Irish! Welcome to the board!

As the others have told you, our listings are FREE.....and worth every penny of it.

As to how long stuff stays up there.......we still have things listed from March when we started the board. I suspect that items listed will be there for at least 2-3 months......and you can always re-list it for free.

Edited by: Xracer at: 7/11/01 4:02:15 pm

Investig8tor
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/11/01 3:41:24 pm)
    Howdy IP - a big southern welcome to ya.

Zigzag2
    (7/11/01 5:20:31 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: New guy with many questions
    Hello IishPoet, glad to have you with us. Don't be shy...post away and please do take the time to get to know us.

Zig

The Firearms Forum ZiggedandZagged@aol.com

Chief 101
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/11/01 5:33:32 pm)
    Howdy Irish.........

BlackGun
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/11/01 6:07:39 pm)
    | Edit | Del HOWDY
    Welcome IP. Glad to have ya aboard.

TallTLynn
    (7/11/01 6:14:09 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: HOWDY
    Welcome irishpoet - hope everybody was able to help you out here.

Please do visit a lot and definitely feel free to post a gun for trade or sell.

Bob In St Louis
    (7/11/01 8:49:48 pm)
    So, do you know Gaelic? Sing us a tune when you have a chance - welcome!
    Support the Dead Party, vote Harry S. Truman for Missouri Senate in 2002!

polishshooter
    (7/12/01 1:24:37 am)
    Some of my best friends are Irish...especially when they buy... But then ANYBODY is my best friend when they buy....

Welcome Irishpoet...
    Patina is an acquired taste

shooter45 us
    *Senior Chief Moderator*
    (7/12/01 7:11:18 am)
    Irishpoet, welcome to the board. Now, to check out that pistol........

44rugerfan
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/12/01 12:30:30 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: HOWDY
    Hi Irish. As long as everyone has remembered their respective medications, things are just fine around here. Post away!
    The Trademark Of Reliability