New here and to reloading

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by Wildone72, Aug 29, 2012.

1. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Ouch!!

Take your time with the recovery. Don't push it too hard; make a complete recovery. Reloading should be good therapy; so is typing on The Firearms Forum threads. :)

What will you be shooting?
  2. Wildone72

Wildone72 New Member

I have my AR-15 I just finished building before surgery I also have 2 Glocks G22 G27 ,Ruger P89 and a savage 308. I use to have a bunch more but the ex sold them.
  3. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

That'll give you incentive to get on with the physical therapy.

Hope you get well soon. Keep us updated and give us a range report when you get out to the range. :)
  4. rmorgan9718

rmorgan9718 New Member

WELCOME TO THE INSANITY AND ADDICTION OF PRODUCING BETTER/CHEAPER THAN YOU CAN BUY. MOST EVERYONE HERE HAS AT LEAST ONE 'NEWBIE' INCIDENT HE CAN RELATE TO FIRST HAND, AND MOST ARE COMPLETELY WILLING TO OWN UP TO BEING THE PRIME CAUSE.

ASK BEFORE YOU DO SOMETHING YOU'RE NOT SURE OF. SOMEONE HERE WILL HAVE AN ANSWER/OPINION ABOUT SAFE OR NOT.

STAY SAFE, SHOOT WELL, AND IF SHE'S NOT ALREADY INTERESTED, TRY TO GET THE WIFE PERSON TO GO SHOOT WITH YOU. MOST WOMEN ARE VERY GOOD LEARNERS, PRIMARILY BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE THE PRECONCEIVED NOTION THAT THEY CAN OUT-SHOOT MARSHALL DILLON AND PALADIN.

rmorgan9718