The Firearms Forum banner

New holster

844 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  raven818 
#1 ·
I wanted you guys to see this awesome new holster I got from White Hat Holsters out of Arlington TX

Horsehide construction, spring steel clips, tuckable so you don't have to wear an outer garmet and you get to pick from a selection of kydex choices

See less See more
#3 ·
Tis great looking. What's the length of the weapon? I weight about 145lbs, soaking wet., 5' 8". It'd be nice to carry without obviously carrying.
I carry a smith 9mm. It's 6" long. I've bought many holsters on-line, and none have worked out.

#4 ·
Tis great looking. What's the length of the weapon? I weight about 145lbs, soaking wet., 5' 8". It'd be nice to carry without obviously carrying.
I carry a smith 9mm. It's 6" long. I've bought many holsters on-line, and none have worked out.
the gun in the photo is a Glock 30
its just under 7 inches long and sort of thick. The holster spreads out the frame of the gun and it is the most comfortable concealed holster I have ever worn.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.