New homeland security force

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marlin T, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

2. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

3. glocknut

glocknut New Member

I would have prefered the Beast over the Bucket..... :rolleyes:

mike
    gn
  4. Lead Lobber

Lead Lobber Former Guest

I mixed flour and water to adhere that orbital view to my image library. With a little salt, flour, and yeast, a bread could be formed. But the pepperoni and cheese needs more of same to bake to let the different goodies to come together. :D

LL Anyone see an aircraft carrier around here?
  5. Lead Lobber

Lead Lobber Former Guest

Went to one site, that led to another, and so on. Guess a I need complete instructions that work in the real world. Looks like getting any of these aircraft models requires many more steps: First, a purchased license, then, the ability to put up with the bu*& sh*& invasion that hampers aquistion of said "free" software. And, finally, (sorry) I never got that far, but it must have to do with online sales.

Lead Lobber
  6. Lead Lobber

Lead Lobber Former Guest

Security's a force that does not allow small talk. Got your PM, Marlin T, but my computer is so paranoid! It refuses to allow me to answer. I would need your address to post to my list before the bits can flow both ways. It's a good thing, I guess; we need protection from cyber criminals. They don't show up in my sights, even if I could reach the trigger in time.

LL
  7. JohnK3

JohnK3 New Member

Nice pics!

My favorite scene in last season's Battlestar Galactica was the "hot drop" into the atmosphere to launch Vipers, followed by the last-minute FTL jump to get them outta there. [grin]