1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

New italian tire

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by Tony22-250, May 10, 2009.

1. Tony22-250

Tony22-250 New Member

Have you guys heard about the new Italian tire? Dego through mud Dego through water Dego through snow but when Dego flat Dego waaaap waaaaap waaaap!!!

PS im Italian last name is Battista ;)

Many more Italian jokes to come i get to hear them every family get together :D
  2. Sasha88

Sasha88 New Member

Years ago I worked for P&G in Baltimore ,most of the workers were of Polish background and everyday I went to work I was told a new Polock joke.
  3. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Love these old ethnic jokes from back in the days before political correctness went amuck. What does an Italian helicopter sound like? Guenea, guenea, guenea, wop, wop, wop.......There I go again, I'm a hater but we already established that.
  4. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

Good one, Tony -
    And OK since you ARE Italian!

One night at the steel mill when we were sitting around the lunch table, Bill came in and said "Hey, wait till you hear the GREAT new Polock joke I just heard!"

Swadinski, sitting at the table said "Hey, man, give me a BREAK! I am Polish!"

Bill replied "That's OK - I'll tell it real slow!"
  5. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

When I owned the computer firm in San Diego, many of my clients were lawyers and a couple were Judges. Some of the lawyer jokes I heard made even MY ears burn. :D

Pops