New "law" without legislation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by armedandsafe, Jul 4, 2007.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

This is the next attempt to kill the RKBA community. I swiped this post from thehighroad.org.

This could well put us out of ammo and reloading supplies. Go to the site shown above and make your (civil and restrained) comments.

Pops
  2. cec

cec New Member

The worst part of this is at it's core it is a good idea, it just goes over the top as usual.

I can agree with the safe transport and storage of explosive material. I can also understand no smoking near the black power part. It is also a good idea to teach your employees how to handle this material.

However I cannot agree with overblown caution and conditions in this article. The part about no armed person near the items for example. I know that in the gun store I frequent, the employees are usually are armed (makes sense) and I can gather that a high number of customers are as well.

I can picture this document coming into existence. One sane person says "Let's make sure that people are storing and transporting these items safely. No open flames is a good start". Then the lawyers have a field day (no offense to any lawyers out there, this is aimed at the ones who lost their way).
  3. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

I said it 7 years ago
    "They will never be able to disarm all of AMERICA, but they will Price / Tax the ammo and components out so that we can' afford to buy it. Then and Only then will they try to take our guns"
    Everyone laughed at me and behind my back they said I was crying wolf or some other snide comment
    Now I am A Doom & Gloom preacher

But That is all OK because I have powder, primers, Brass and Bullets to last me at least five plus years and I am still buying.
    The Seeds, beans and rice are stored and I have SEVEN years of dried dehydrated canned foods.
    I don't give a DAME what happens short of a direct hit I will be here to play out the role of a SURVIVOR
    Y'all don't show up here empty handed unless you plan to work for your food & ammo
  4. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Obviously as children...these government bafoons never had a jack in the box toy. But they may yet get such a surprise... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

mike
    gn
  5. JohnK3

JohnK3 New Member

This is part and parcel with the ATF's continuing attempt to regulate hobby rocketry, despite clear language in the original laws exempting hobby rocketry both by explicit and implicit exemption.

The CPSC (Consumer Products Safety Commission) has stepped in and forced one of the major suppliers of chemicals to the pyrotechnic community (folks who like to make their own fireworks) into some extremely onerous regs based NOT on law, but on regulatory fiat.

Our "Federal" government is out of control.