1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

New member: 1902 Colt 38 Find!

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Bear Arms, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Bear Arms

Bear Arms New Member

My father recently showed me a colt pistol that I think could be the finest condition 1902 Colt 38 Sporting pistol in existance. I encouraged him to take it to the regional gun show where he was offered what I consider to be a lot of money. The several dealers who looked at it were in awe. The pistol is said to be 99++%. The bule book must have never seen one since they do not list a price. Does anyone know of the existance of a simular gun? The Colt has a neat story behind it and my grandfather was the second owner. (It was manufactured in 1904. Serial number 7_ _ _.)