New Member values your forum

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by robtth, Nov 1, 2012.

1. robtth

robtth New Member

Just noticed several more posts maybe they just came in or I am now figuring out the site so it seems my question was ansered. How can I post a picture of this gun so I can get a model number for it? thanks Bob
  2. Rogeritall

Rogeritall Member

In plain and simple language NEVER EVER ATTEMPT TO SHOOT .357 Magnum ammunition in ANY FIREARM that was not designed to shoot it, and marked as such on the firearm. If it says .38 S&W special on the barrel it will not shoot .357 Magnum, so don't try it... EVEN IF BY SOME RARE FLUKE it fits in the chamber, you are just asking for a problem or injury. Until you learn more about firearms stick only to what is marked on the firearm. Any firearm... Just a friendly bit of advice. :)
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  3. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

just thought this post should be repeated. ;)
  4. rhmc24

rhmc24 Member

Wonder what a liberal gun-person will think about his 'good gov't' when the new Supreme Court members throw the 2nd out the window.

What will the rest of us think?
  5. ShawnDow

ShawnDow Member

Hey.. we all have our own quirks.. Me??? its ADD..and.. Squirrel!... these guys dont give me too.. I get it Bolt, lever, Pump :lmao2: much trouble.. we all get along fine! All aboard... Toot Toot! oh wait.. welcome aboard!
    Shawn
  6. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

Welcome, this is a great site.

As far as the "Liberal" statement, to each their own.... but I personally think Liberals and their thought processes are the main thing that is wrong with the US.
  7. steve99f

steve99f New Member

robtth,

Sounds like an investment in a reloading book would be money well spent. The Lyman book is very comprehensive for the money. These books are worth reading several times. They are reference books for reloaders. Anything you would want to know about ammunition you will most likely find there. It will shorten your learning curve. Most reloaders have several books and use online resources.