New, obama, "Dream Act" .....

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by JohnHenry, Aug 20, 2011.

1. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

end run's around congress , wasn't some one talking about that a week ago ??

oh yeah !! i was ..

what are you gonna do folks ??
  3. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    If possible make congress stand up to this idiot!
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

hmmm so if jhe operates outside congress's reach ? what then ? he's slowly taking congress's teeth out and replacing them with marshmellows so even if they do bite iot wont do much .. just my opinion

there is another way

THROW THE BUM OUT , BY FORCE OF THE PEOPLE

a million folks marching on washington ( 0.33% of the people or near enough ) and going to thr white house should do the trick ,

you'll never have a issue like obozo again too

and if the new prez or future prez starts making MG bunkers by the gates

do it again before they are finished and dismantle them
  5. carver

carver Moderator

Jack, we did march on DC, back in '09. Almost 2 million strong, I know, I was there! That didn't work then, and it won't work now! No one will tell the truth about it. He cannot work outside of the reach of Congress, if Congress stands up to him, and denies him this kind of action. The laws are there, we just need men, and women, to stand up to him, and make him obey the laws!
  6. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

did you march with guns? sorry, but that's about what it's gonna take at this point.
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

please correct me where i am wrong , i am far from a expert on your government but learning when i can....

Congress is like the safety net for the people if the president gets it badly wrong

they stop it getting too far

but what use is a safety net if its either full of holes , or ( even worse) is not deployed at all ( not blocking or catching the bad stuff ) ??

should not the net be replaced as well as the main problem in this case ?

throw all the bum's out and start over
  8. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

Congress is NOT a safety net for the potus. We have three branches of federal government. Each one is separate and equal. The way it is supposed to work is if one does something stupid, the other two can overturn it. What we have going on now is a president that thinks he is actually the king, instead of the CEO of one branch of government. Marches on DC won't accomplish anything. The only type of march on DC that will accomplkish something is the way that Robert E. Lee attempted some time ago. I honestly believe that we are living the era of the mid-1800's all over again. We are currently at about 1860, and you all know what happens next April. Time for the "American Spring" if we actually make it that far...
  9. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

I have a dream that one day the American people will elect people who care about the those they serve.

If we keep letting liberals ruin this country; life, liberty and property won't be around much longer.
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
  10. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

If I can't have my liberty, then I don't need my life. I invoke Patrick Henry!
  11. carver

carver Moderator

We are all on the same page here, we know what's wrong, we know how to fix it, but we lack the power to do so at this time. Those that we have elected to the Senate, the Congress, and the Presidency, have no thoughts, or cares, about the American people, they are only concerned about getting re-elected, and lineing their pockets. We have to vote these crooks out of office, and we made a small start last election. It has taken us years to get into this mess, and it will take time to get it all straight. We just have to keep trying to vote in those that will make a difference, and vote out those that don't care.
  12. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

I doubt our founding fathers would have been so patient.
  13. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

agreed. there would have been civil war when the 1934 NFA was passed, if not before.
  14. sliclee

sliclee New Member

13 posts above and not a word was spoken,WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO DO?
  15. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

It's a little early for "What Are You Prepared To Do " .... I suspect that the answer will
    appear in late Nov. ot 2012 when there will be blood in the streets . If osama is returned to office you'll see one form of "blood in the streets" .... If he is voted out there will be a different form .

AND IF THERE IS NO ELECTION ....

The "blood in the streets" will be of a form that I don't even want to think about !