New, obama, "Dream Act" .....

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by JohnHenry, Aug 20, 2011.

1. fuzebox40

fuzebox40 Active Member

A lot of great men did as much damage as they could with what time they had but generaly they aimed at the enemy. Can Obama really be that stupid, really?
    I think he's in bed with the new world order, he's trying kick our feet out and create two classes, the filthy rich and the powerless poor.
    But he is mighty ignorant, it could be he's really that stupid.
  2. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

This is our lesson to learn from history. It can be done, by a ragtag unorganized bunch of malcontents and patriots who have the will and spirit and are willing to sacrifice all if necessary. We are the end result of their sacrifice. We owe it to them to insure this grand experiment in democracy and freedom continues for those who will follow. Otherwise we wind up in the same shape as England . I had an ancestor at Valley Forge and at Yorktown with Washington for the surrender of Cornwallis. I'm obligated to carry on and I will!