New old guy with a question?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grandpa Shooter, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Grandpa, welcome to TFF. I hope you will stick around and find out for yourself what type of place this is and what our mods are like. I think you will like it. I can say that my fellow mods are some of the best people you would ever want to meet. Im not sure how I ended up being part of such an elite crew, but they continue to allow it (well so far). So, pull up a chair and stay a while.
  2. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

Pretty good site. The MODs on F.F. are just fine, some sites the MODs just drive people away; you won't see that here.

From time to time, you'll see a few people talking like immature 13 year olds with their version of comedy, but you see that on other sites too; less on this site. I just avoid those type threads, time is better spent on other threads.

What I really like about F.F. is all the information & help I get from members concerning guns, ammo , and reloading. Real wealth of information from long time shooters. You'll find specific caliber forums that have more info but FF is a great general gun owners forum. Pretty good bunch, enjoy the forum.
  3. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Welcome youngster, if you don't get a talking to once in awhile you aren't trying hard enough. Now how would I know that? :D

Here is an example, the good Captain misspelled tolerated but he isn't going to be whacked or demoted. He does have to do the dishes for the next 3 days though. :p
  4. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member

BWAHAHAHA :lmao2: