1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

New (old) Pistols

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 3, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

gun runner john
    (12/24/01 11:00:02 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All New (old) Pistols
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    December is a busy month, and I've been buying my Christmas Presents early. Five of these were from one dealer over two gunshows, he purchased a large pistol collection, and he had at least 30 guns I'd love to have, but I had to be a bit more selective.

Astra Cub in .22 short

CZ-45

Lignose Einhand 3A

Remington Model 51 .32ACP

Steyr 1909

Walther Model 2

Walther Model 8

TallTLynn
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (12/24/01 11:47:19 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: New (old) Pistols
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pretty gun runner john - very pretty.

I can see you had a wonderful Christmas (a little early but that's good too).

I'm glad you showed us your new guns - hope to see more in the future (and I'm sure you'll be buying more).

Take care and Merry Christmas to you and yours.
    I am WOMAN

TLynn

Xracer
    (12/24/01 4:31:42 pm)
    Got a thing for mouseguns, don'tcha John?

Flhunter
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (12/24/01 4:52:15 pm)
    very nice, thanks for sharing.

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia.

Bob In St Louis
    (12/24/01 10:33:35 pm)
    I like them mouse guns too!

I dropped off the Spanish copy of a .455 Webley breaktop revolver I got from Ibtrukn with a gunsmith friend of mine this weekend. He is going to work on the action and slick it up. Meantime, I am scrounging up some ammo to test fire it. Dang, can't believe a semi-auto freak like me is playing with an old revolver!
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

gun runner john
    (12/25/01 9:29:37 am)
    I wanted to buy one of the old Webley .455 semi-autos, but the prices have rocketed right past $1000, so I'm holding back. I do have a Webley .32 auto on it's way to me, should have it in a few days.

Tac401
    Administrator
    (12/25/01 1:55:40 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: New (old) Pistols
    Nice John!

Bob,

That Galesi has started to grow on me, I just may
    have to keep it after all!
    The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator

gun runner john
    (12/26/01 11:19:00 am)
    The Galesi may just be the start of a vast pocket pistol collection! Remember, I started out with a Baby Browning years ago, and look what happened!