New optics and mount on my AR15, gotta show em' off...(pics)

Discussion in 'Competition Shooting Forum' started by Guest, Feb 23, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

cal414
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/6/02 1:21:38 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All New optics and mount on my AR15, gotta show em' off...(pics)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My buddy and I have a friendly competition going. He's shooting a Rem 700P in .223 and I'm shooting my AR (see pic).
    I've reacently upgraded the optics and mount on my rifle.
    Thought I'd post a few pics for those who like AR's.
    The mount is an ARMS #38 S-EX. The rings are ARMS high throw levers and the scope is a Burris 30mm 3x12x50mm Black diamond. Its got target turrents and has the Mil-dot reticle. We'll see how well this works out. I'm going to outshoot that damn bolt gun if it kills me! (my AR loves XM193 55gr ammo)
    Don't mind the magazine in the last pic...its an inside joke.

Edited by: cal414 at: 12/6/02 1:24:53 pm

tuckerd1
    *TFF Staff*
    (12/6/02 1:54:18 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: New optics and mount on my AR15, gotta show em' off...(p
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Looking good cal414!! Good luck on the contest!

shooter45 us
    *TFF Chief Of Staff*
    (12/6/02 3:45:55 pm)
    Now that should do the trick. Looks good.

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/6/02 6:57:04 pm)
    Yes Sir, that's a mighty fine set-up ya'll have there!

now go out there and "dot some eye's"... will ya'?

Good shootin to ya.

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow