New pistol for the gun cabinet.

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by jacksonco, Jul 8, 2010.

1. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

I have been wanting to add another 357 SIG to my firearm collection for quite a while now. Buds had a sale on a gun produced for sale in Masachusets with night sites and 2 magazines. Since it is a Masachusets it has a notch cut into the top of the barrel for a loaded chamber indicator. The gun is a DA/SA with decocker and a Nitron finish.

Now all I need is for the weather to cool off just a tad so I can get it to the range and send some lead down range. I would post some pics but my up-loads are dial up and take forever.

This is my 2nd Sig Sauer pistol. My first was a Sig 1911 TTT model that has been nothing short of reliable and dead on the money accurate. I hope to have the same qualities in my P239.