1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

New pistol for the gun cabinet.

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by jacksonco, Jul 8, 2010.

1. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

I have been wanting to add another 357 SIG to my firearm collection for quite a while now. Buds had a sale on a gun produced for sale in Masachusets with night sites and 2 magazines. Since it is a Masachusets it has a notch cut into the top of the barrel for a loaded chamber indicator. The gun is a DA/SA with decocker and a Nitron finish.

Now all I need is for the weather to cool off just a tad so I can get it to the range and send some lead down range. I would post some pics but my up-loads are dial up and take forever.

This is my 2nd Sig Sauer pistol. My first was a Sig 1911 TTT model that has been nothing short of reliable and dead on the money accurate. I hope to have the same qualities in my P239.