1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

new pistol?

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by time2shoot, Jan 22, 2012.

1. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

I was thinking of picking up a USG five and seven. any one own or have fired this handgun.
    would like to get more info on how it handles. all i can find is info. on it's odd handgun cal.
    Thanks for the help.
  2. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

It's a good pentrating round and it's not cheap for plinking; expect to pay around .40-.45 per round. It is a good handling gun and very fun to shoot. The P90 bullpup also shoots the 5.7 and it's one of my all time favorites to shoot. A friend has one and putting a few hundred rounds through it is an absolute thrill.

The 5.7 is a great shooting gun but I would recommend that you test fire one if at all possible and also do your homework on ammo. It's not much more than a .45acp to shoot and it is reloadable.