New reloading press ?

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by Freebore, Feb 14, 2010.

1. Freebore

Freebore New Member

Has anyone heard of a new press made (or marketed) by (SR) Smartreloader, they have two single stage models and share many similarities with Lee designs, selling price at Graf & Sons is $33.00 - $75.00

Attached Files:

2. army mp

army mp Member

There seems to be a hole line of Smartloader items. I first noticed them about a year ago at Mid-south shooters. I have seen Presses, Tumblers, A scale as well as other items under this name. I picked up the little Scale. For gunshows and such. Surprisingly. I have checked it with my RCBS 1500 and my Pacific Beam scale. And its right on. The price seems good for the new reloader.
  3. techoca

techoca New Member

Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
  4. Dirtypacman

Dirtypacman New Member

I have not seen this company before ... I have only been reloading for about 4 years at this time. I went straight past the single stage setups for a Dillon and would highly recommend them.