1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

New shotgun

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by sting75ray, Oct 1, 2012.

1. sting75ray

sting75ray Well-Known Member

I traded for another Ruger Red Label over the weekend. I bought one several years ago and then my daughter thought she needed it. The one on the right in the first pic is the one I just got.

[​IMG]

Here it is with the original Red Label and my Gold Label

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
  2. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I am not too impressed. It is really a cheaply made gun so why don't you send it my way and I will dispose of it for you. Really though, sweet shotgun.
  3. sting75ray

sting75ray Well-Known Member

I told my daughter to stay away from it. I am sure her twin sister will end up with it one of these days, but not for a few years.:D:D
  4. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I just picked one up myself. Made in 1999 12 gauge 28' barrels. Very nice condition. I bought it to shoot trap with. I think the price will go up on these as they are the last American made over under shotguns.