1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

New Sig Mosquito Owner

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by ahewy, May 1, 2011.

1. Just22s

Just22s New Member

I don't know if you can buy different barrels. I bought mine as the sport model.
  2. ahewy

ahewy New Member

ive seen threaded barrels online. cant remember where. im sure you could get the sport version. i think it might have been on the sig site. id say best bet is to call sig. from what ive heard theyre customer service is good. i want better accuracy out of mine but dont like the look of the sport so i might just HAVE TO buy a ruger or browning. ;)
  3. arcmartin

arcmartin New Member

SIG MOSQUITO have the standard black model and would like to trade for a black sport model. anybody??

thanks
  4. popgun

popgun New Member

federal blue box works if you can't find CCI
  5. 218bee

218bee Member

As long as I feed mine good clean-burning ammo (loves mini-mags) it never misses a lick. It will shoot bulk ammo, as long as I run a brush through the barrel every-so-often while shooting. A well made quality piece. I had one of the Walters / S&W p-22's and ending up selling it. It wasn't a bad pistol but couldn't come close to the SIG "skeeter. The Skeeter is also about 90% the size of my SIG 226. All in All........SIG makes great stuff....NUFF-SAID........Don in SC :)
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
  6. 6x6pinz

6x6pinz New Member

While I prefer my Buckmark for accuracy the Sig and the SW22 are the preferred pistols of the young ladies I take out shooting. I don't know what they like about those two but they are always the ones they prefer. After a few hot rounds my sig runs on everything I shoot, mostly the blazer hv and federal 525 champion.
    Really like the looks of the wood grips