1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

New small caliber primer breech plug...

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by struman, Mar 21, 2007.

1. struman

struman New Member

Anyone have any thoughts on these new replacement breech plugs and the manufacturer that makes a good argument against using the 209 primer. I can't find any lit on the net to support their argument and don't even know if the new primers that go with it can be bought....any thoughts?
  2. retired

retired New Member

If you are talking about the variflame primer apt.You can find out about them on the www.prbullet.com. I just received mine and have only used them one time. Cabela,s offer them in there website. Retried