New Threats to Riot if Obama Loses Election

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by AL MOUNT, Oct 16, 2012.

1. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
  2. 45nut

45nut Active Member

you beat me to it Al!! :D

New Threats to Riot if Obama Loses Election

Buzz explodes across web

Paul Joseph Watson
    Infowars.com
    October 15, 2012

UPDATE: Obama Supporters Threaten To Kill Romney If He Wins Election

Despite the issue receiving national media attention, Obama supporters continue to threaten to riot if Mitt Romney wins the presidential election, raising the prospect of civil unrest if Obama fails to secure a second term.

The new threats continue to dominate Twitter and the vast majority make no reference to press coverage of the issue over the last week, illustrating the fact that they are a legitimate expression of how many Obama voters plan to respond if Romney comes out on top, and not merely a reaction to media hype.

An Infowars.com story written by Michael Snyder which was picked up by the Drudge Report over the weekend and has since gone viral documented how Twitter was flooded with messages from Obama supporters threatening to riot, a sign that “whichever side loses this election will accuse the other side of stealing the election.”

The story was subsequently picked up by innumerable media outlets. Highly respected economist and philosopherThomas Sowell also voiced his concerns that race riots could ensue if Obama is not re-elected.

Checking Twitter feeds this morning, we discovered that threats to riot on behalf of Obama supporters are still flooding in, with the users seemingly unaware of the fact that the media has now picked up on the buzz.

We checked the Twitter accounts and virtually all of them are owned by people who have made hundreds or thousands of previous tweets, proving they are genuine accounts and not fakes.

Examples of what people are saying include the following;

“If obama dont get re-elected & romney wins .. on life every white persons getting pistol whipped and im startin a riot.” (SOURCE)

“If Obama don’t win lets start a riot so Romney know what he’s getting himself into.” (SOURCE)

“You know you ain’t **** if you gotta “MAKE” Mafukas vote for ROMNEY ! …. Mannnn OBAMA better get back in office . Or BLACK FOLKS will riot.” (SOURCE)

“If Romney wins im goin on a rampage.” (SOURCE)

“If Mitt Romney wins the election I think its our duties as Black folks to riot and **** **** up.” (SOURCE)

“If every action IS met with an equal and opposite reaction ..what should workers do to employers if Romney’s elected? #Riot in the streets!!” (SOURCE)

“If Romney becomes president let’s all start a riot.” (SOURCE)

“I Heard Mitt Romney , Tryna Take Away Food Stamps , If He Do .”IMA START A RIOT , IMA START A RIOT.” (SOURCE)

“If romney wins, imma start a mf’n riot! Rns.” (SOURCE)

Although most of the individuals posting the messages don’t even attempt to justify why they plan to riot, others have pointed to fears about a Romney administration withdrawing or limiting government handouts.

You can check out some of the screenshots from these Twitter users below. We didn’t even include all of the messages because there are simply too many to track.
  3. terryu1

terryu1 Armed Infidel Supporting Member

We are not allowed to carry at work but I, for one, will be carrying the few days after election if Romney does pull it out. They can send me home but at least I will be alive.
  4. RYANINMICHIGAN

RYANINMICHIGAN New Member

Let em riot. I hope they do as a matter of fact.
  5. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Yep, it needs to happen. I agree Ryan.
  6. lonewolf204

lonewolf204 Active Member

It could be very interesting!
  7. al45lc

al45lc New Member

Eh, doesn't matter to me, I pack every day!;)
    Oh, almost forgot, to the clown on twitter who threatened to "pistolwhip" the whites.
    Dude, I don't use my gun in that manner, but I DO have one! :)
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
  8. armoredman

armoredman New Member

My days off that week are the two immediately following the election.
    After the New Black Panthers getting away for calling for Zimmerman's murder, and the BPs getting away with voter intimidation in Philly, I expect riots DURING the election.
  9. zkovach

zkovach Active Member

I'm not worried, yeah streets will be on fire but only outside there houses. I would look out for the flash mob at a store action. Make sure your well armed and be smart.

May want to hit the grocery store before the ballots are being counted.
  10. RYANINMICHIGAN

Maybe the fire will clean up the city some.
  11. 76Highboy

That's a good plan and a great outlook. I myself am not too worried. The ones I am worried about are the wife's at home cause the hubby is out trucking in another state and the neighbors decide to get a little vigilante going and mob the home. If they want to mob me, OK. Come on over cause I'm ready with a big old Texas reload. But a lady at home fighting many neighbors is a bad deal.
  12. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I have lived through this in the 60 and 79's. They will not go into white neighborhoods. They will burn out their own neighborhoods. Stay out of their neighborhoods and you will have no problems.

I think Obama had done more to damage race relations in this country than any one before him. Jesse Jackson was overheard at the inauguration saying if he blows this he will set the black man back 100 years. Looks like Jesse may have been right.
  13. 76Highboy

:lmao:
  14. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

Jesse should talk! He has done more to keep the Black Community suppressed and angry at Whitey then any man alive or dead.
  15. therewolf

therewolf New Member

Well, let's all start riots if Owe-bozo gets re-elected,

and see how they like it.

That's how it works? If Democracy has a likable result, throw a party,

but have a temper tantrum when things don't turn out just the way you want?

Yanno, these folks are supposed to be teaching to their children,

not learning from them...
  16. RYANINMICHIGAN

I would but I work full time....
  17. 1 Eyed Jack

1 Eyed Jack New Member

I hope they do, every time they do something like that they just wind up burning down/destroying thier own neighborhoods, if they try to move their "riot" to "other" neighborhoods, they are going to get a rude awakenig,

25 years ago I was working with a man in his 60's, we got to discussing the inner city problems of city's like Oakland, South Central LA etc., he said to get rid of a lot of the trouble makers/undesirable's, he would like to drop off a few dozen cases of 9mm, .45. 7.62 etc on every street corner, I never understood the wisdom of those words until many years later.....
  18. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

oh, goody goody............but things might not end up very well for any troublemakers that mess with me or my family.
  19. Fast Forward

Fast Forward Member

I feel the urge to watch the movie,,Zulu
  20. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

YOu dont hear the white man saying if bozo wins we gona fire bomb all the food stamp offices.

This group of undesirables (give me give me give me) is really a pita. I am sick of it. It is the destruction of the world. Dont hear them saying give me a job? Do you?

I say let them riot. SO WHAT! Go ahead. DHS needs targets for all that ammunition they bought.