1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

New to forum, Mossberg question.

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by websterz, Dec 17, 2004.

1. wpage

wpage Active Member

Those Mossbergs are precious. You got a great deal congrats...
  2. winnipeg toymaker

winnipeg toymaker New Member

hello everyone....just a newbie here and very interested in Mossys. I currently have a Model 51 (flat back). 151 M (a), 151M (b) , 152 and recently a 144LSB. What great , accurate guns...all of them.
    last night on our Canadian gun site, I bought 2...original S130 peep sights for the guns. The total price for them was under $100 shipped....was it a good deal as I have only owned Mossys for a few weeks. Average gun cost was $120. But prices are rising on them as they become more well known.
  3. millman

millman New Member

Is that THE websterz? :) Welcome.
  4. winnipeg toymaker

winnipeg toymaker New Member

the site I refer to is canadiangunnutz dot com it is a sight that we use here to buy, sell, trade info and gun related supplies. our Ebay canada will not deal with gun paraphenalia so we set up a site to do that at no cost.

I received the first sight today and it is indeed an original stamped S130. no screws but ordered two from the US .Along with a rear sight elevator for a S107 sight.