New Toy

Discussion in 'The Hunting & Fishing Forum' started by LIKTOSHOOT, Jul 31, 2004.

1. LIKTOSHOOT

LIKTOSHOOT Advanced Senior Member

Well out with the POS polaris, dead and buried.....a new machine arrived on the place, not my choice (Honda) but man is it mean looking (pictures later)
    Kawasaki Brute 750 4x4 with a wheel and tire kit......gheesh is it a MONSTER!!!

LTS
  2. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

Did the damn thing come with a trailer or do we need to pull that platform on wheels again? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  3. Country101

Country101 Active Member

Yeah, polaris are definately just a bunch of POS's. We had one we took to ride at the deer camp and it tore up 4-5 times that year. The Honda's and Kowasaki's just kept on rollin. Honda would definately be my top choice as well. My only problem with them is most of them top out at 45 mph.
  4. Crpdeth

Crpdeth New Member

Country, I've had my '03 Honda 450 up to 53 MPH before backing out on it, she's really not even broke it yet (200 Mi) so I didn't push it long at all, but I still think that was max speed on it...Truth is, I cant see ever needing to go faster than 45 for what I do, but I suppose its nice to know its there.

~Crp
  5. Country101

Country101 Active Member

It's nice to have when you're ridin on a dry dirt road with several other makes that can go faster. It means not havin to eat dirt the whole drive. :cool:
  6. Crpdeth

Crpdeth New Member

Hey I'm with ya there man, I've done my share of dirt roads with the guys, but those days are past me now, with the exception of those late nights at deer camp when my hunting partner and I aren't ready for bed. :)

~Crp
  7. ryan_marine

ryan_marine New Member

Can't wait to see pics

Ray