New Trip to the Range and a New Purchase

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Xaiver56, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Xaiver56

Xaiver56 New Member

It was a nice saturday and the wife and I headed to our favorite range. She had been eying a Smith and Wesson Airlight .38 special, and we both thought it would make a perfect glovebox gun for her. We called them last night to ask them to put the gun in the safe and that we would be in tomorrow. So today we head in to buy the gun.

[​IMG]

You will notice the pink grips. Some of the proceeds of the gun go to Breast Cancer, which I think is a noble cause, so we bought the wife a new firearm and got to give a little bit to fight breast cancer which in my book is a win win.

Wife had no problem dialing in the new revolver, within about 50 rounds she was dead on at 15 feet, all in all a good day at the range.

Now the guns are clean and the Rum and Cokes are poured and it is going to be a good night.
  2. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

Congrats on the new arm.

I think my girlfriend is going to want one of those soon... but as long as she is "girlfriend," she can buy her own gun. I'm spending all my money on guns for me!
  3. artabr

artabr New Member

Congrats on the new purchase. Even if it is pink. :p ;) :D
    Good gun, good cause. (you can always throw some wood grips on it in a heartbeat. :D)
    Plus its more points toward the 556!!! :p ;) :D :D :D

Art
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2008
  4. Xaiver56

Xaiver56 New Member

Agreed Josh, until there is a marriage then all gun purchases should be seperate... LOL. However the Airlight was not too expensive and would make an excellent gift.

It actually came with black grips as well, I think they might accidentally get installed. :eek:
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2008
  5. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Support for breasts and guns in one package... GENIUS! :D

Congratulations... :)