New U.S.Army Secret Weapon!

Discussion in 'General Military Arms & History Forum' started by Guest, Mar 4, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (4/29/02 10:53:06 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All New U.S.Army Secret Weapon!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ya gotta see this!

www.boston.com/dailyglobe...ich .shtml

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (4/29/02 11:08:11 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: New U.S.Army Secret Weapon!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Probably bites back......provided you can even take a bite.
    T.F.F.

Tac401
    Administrator
    (4/29/02 12:00:13 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: New U.S.Army Secret Weapon!
    Gimme dat samitch!
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (4/29/02 7:00:21 pm)
    Think I'll pass on this one!

........................Now, if they COULD develop a cheeseburger that drips grease down your elbow..................!

WyomingSwede
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (4/29/02 11:22:23 pm)
    Just the thought of a unit like that scares the hell out of me...probably issued in OD too. LOL swede
    Wyoming Swede

ldsteff
    (4/30/02 9:17:10 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Cs
    You caused me to have a flashback-have you ever eaten c rations?in 1964 we had a lot of yummy "franks and beans" "eggs and beef" and a really great "Chicken and gravy" our Cs were mostly made in 1945 and 1946 they had a 1/4' layer of fat in each can and if you were really luckyyou had time to heat em up and mix in the grease.They were also called the militarys "secret weapon"

ruffitt
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (4/30/02 1:22:18 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Best thing ever packed in the old "C's" was the pound cake. I've still got the first P38 I got in Korea in '59 on my key ring. It's worn and "sloppy", but it still works.
    RuffItt

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (4/30/02 9:54:30 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    The stay fresh forever MRE bread is A1 excellent.

The stay fresh nonrefrigerated MRE milk is pretty darn good also.

I loved MRE's when is was wearing od green.
    I'm a man of means by no means

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (4/30/02 10:50:20 pm)
    In '54 I opened a "C" rat and found the little 4 cigarette package was Lucky Strikes - in a green OD package! Now, anyone remembering WWII knows that "Lucky Strike Green Went to War" in '42!

The Beans & Weenies were fought over - the Pork Patties, Ham & Lima Beans were tossed over the shoulder (unless VERY hungry!) Crackers tasted like tinned partical board, pound cake like sawdust, and the cholate bars like soap. Fruit cocktail was always good!

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (5/1/02 7:34:07 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    We called the chocolate bars Audie Murphy bars cause you had to be as tough as him to eat one. They reconstitued themselves in yer gut and were back into a square shape with sharp corners when they came back out.

used to see a FNG eating one and look at him and say "ooooo that is going to hurt don't eat it"
    I'm a man of means by no means