1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

New Wheel Gun

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Lead Lobber, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Lead Lobber

Lead Lobber Former Guest

I started the paperwork on a new USFA SAA calvary Colt - fully engraved with with fancy walnut. I apologize for teasing you all, but I spend my money on guns, not cameras.

I handled this beauty briefly today, and will never fire it. Unless shot at. Seems USFA may be paying a little attention to my constant complaints about their grips. These are pretty decent, and the ones the local dealer allowed me to handle were pretty good, too.

More good news - seems U.S. Firearms has found a way to complete my order for a calvary model with stag grips, which I placed about two years ago, but am not comfortable revealing the reason for the delay.

Are you a cowboy? Then get your six shooter from U.S. Firearms - not a commercial message (I get nothing for mentioning how angry I am with them - but that's another show)

Lead Lobber
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2008
  2. Dirtypacman

Dirtypacman New Member

Sounds like you got yourself a very nice gun... of course I want pictures when you get around to it if at all :)