New Wheel Gun

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Lead Lobber, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Lead Lobber

Lead Lobber Former Guest

I started the paperwork on a new USFA SAA calvary Colt - fully engraved with with fancy walnut. I apologize for teasing you all, but I spend my money on guns, not cameras.

I handled this beauty briefly today, and will never fire it. Unless shot at. Seems USFA may be paying a little attention to my constant complaints about their grips. These are pretty decent, and the ones the local dealer allowed me to handle were pretty good, too.

More good news - seems U.S. Firearms has found a way to complete my order for a calvary model with stag grips, which I placed about two years ago, but am not comfortable revealing the reason for the delay.

Are you a cowboy? Then get your six shooter from U.S. Firearms - not a commercial message (I get nothing for mentioning how angry I am with them - but that's another show)

Lead Lobber
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2008
  2. Dirtypacman

Dirtypacman New Member

Sounds like you got yourself a very nice gun... of course I want pictures when you get around to it if at all :)