NEW WORLD ORDER, THEY ARE NO LONGER COVERING IT UP

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by rockntractor, Apr 2, 2009.

1. rockntractor

rockntractor Former Guest

2. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

rockntractor, there was once reason to hide this agenda when Americans were still patriotic for the most part. In that time, most people respected our founding principles and believed that we are the best nation in the world for a reason.

Now, as long as one is 'fat, dumb and happy' we don't care about principles or sacrifice. Simply put, Americans are too damn selfish and ignorant to realize why our Founding Fathers sacrificed their lives, property and fortunes for the life we now live. What we're seeing is a great tearing down of all that is good and logical in our traditionally capitalist society and free country.

I believe that what we're seeing in the financial markets is deliberate and part of a long chain of crises orchestrated to bring nations together. :rolleyes:
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  3. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Sadly, you're right:( The people today don't care about anything beyond their TVs, SUVs, fancy clothes, gaudy jewelery, I-Pods, and fancy brand named over priced food. Too many people today are too worried about being douchebags than they are about being decent human beings. Enough sheeple have bought into the "Obama is the messiah" falacy to be able to see what is really happening now. Barry is setting things up for the next guy to come in and take over everything.
  4. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

5. Haligan

Haligan Active Member

Despair in not very usefull.
  6. Ernie1

Ernie1 New Member

It is coming and pretty dang fast. One of the many things the US has working against is the fact that we are a nation of immigrants and no matter what happens in the US, to a lot of people it is nowhere near as bad as what they left behind. That being coupled with the majority of people being to blind to see or not caring about what is happening and what the end result may end up being will just bring this on that much faster. If you think it is bad now wait until the US is made to obey international law.
  7. jim summers

jim summers Active Member

I reside in southern Indiana, you can almost step
    In the last days the Bible says in Revelations that the Anti-Christ will establish a New World Order
  8. rockntractor

that has stuck in my mind since i was 12 years old. i'm almost 50 years old now and i have lived in expectation of this for a long time.
  9. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Tie the predictions in the Book of Revelation with our stepping away from Israel, dropping all support, and dire consequences are on the horizon. It will be a double whammy with the anti-christ on the one hand and God punishing, as he has said time and time again, those that do not support Israel.....

Not a pretty picture. :( :( :( :(
  10. 38 special

38 special New Member

What is this new world order business/ Is everyone in the world supposed to be under the thumb of one or some group of dictators? Sounds like the theme from the Beatle's John Lennon 'Imagine" song? THe melody is pretty good but the lyrics suck. Ive heard some people mention "one world order" but just figured it was a bunch of crap.
    But I have noticed places arent what they used to be. It used to be that there were local cultural differences even within individual states that made things interesting. Just traveling from county to county let alone state to state you noticed the differences in accent and subtle differences in culture.Now its hard to find much of anything different. Did you ever take some vacation and look for something unique to the area to bring back? its all the same crap I usually try to find a rock or hunk of tree bark or something from nature that at least identifies the area as different from where Im from because thats about all there is. Now put on top of that a one world order and I dont think I could stand it.
  11. rockntractor

television has homogenized our culture . we are becoming more and more alike. even accents are dissapeering.
  12. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

The Book of Revelation is going to read more like a script from daily news in the near future, I think.

Amazing time to be alive...yet sobering and humbling, as well.
  13. Haligan

Haligan Active Member

14. 38 special

38 special New Member

you're right sometimes you can get so damned depressed it can ruin your day. Better not to dwell too long on things mostly out of your control.
  15. Haligan

Haligan Active Member

Man, I bet if you search my posts you'd see I'm like two people sometimes.
    One post I'm down, and one I'm trying to be hopefull, some I probably don't make any sence at all.

But your right here, 38. We've got to do the best we can do with what ever we're handed. We'll get through this, or not.
    Let's stick together, do the best we can do to educate as many we come in contact with. Is their really anything more we can do?

God never gives us more than we can handle, untill he calls us home.
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2009
  16. 38 special

38 special New Member

Good points I agree
  17. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

Eh, Bush Sr. spoke of it when he was president....It's something that will never come to be only because politicians are too greedy to give up the power they have in their own regions/countries. Don't worry about it. Can you picture Putin or Obama giving up their power for a "New World Order?" Fat chance in hell.
  18. swiftman

swiftman Member

Mr Woodchuck.
    I believe you should maybe read your bible or maybe borrow one.
    It does not just happen, there will be a world wide calamity to help put this into place.
    Alot of great evil is done under the guise of good and the people who do some of this don't even realise what they have done.
    Satan will never make you feel bad for doing his work for him, at least not until it is to late.
  19. islenos

islenos New Member

2 Timothy 3

Godlessness in the Last Days

1But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them.
  20. whitemach

whitemach New Member

my friends get your houses in order,,,,,,for no man knows the day nor the hour when the son of man shall return ,,,,with a mighty earthquake and a shout, this will usher in the antichrist!!!