The Firearms Forum banner

Newbe Will Show His To See Others

6K views 41 replies 19 participants last post by  Wrxified 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, new to the forum. Looks like it has a little of everything which is right up my alley. I love my 1911's as well as my Hi-Powers and AR's.

Since I'm new here I'll show you mine to get a look at yours...

Attachments

See less See more
#32 ·
Choco, no that is an "ELITE CARRY". It was the first of the now many Custom Shop Kimbers offered. I think it's year of introduction was 1998 but not too sure. Mine is number 816 out of a total of 1200 made. It is the exact same size as the Compact CDP, and is in fact made from the Compact Kimber. I have considered trading it but not sure if I should since it is the first Custom Kimber......hmmmm.....how much ya give me for it???

#33 ·
nah... i'm already planning to buy a new compact CDP in a few months time :p Just saving up some more for the package. No offense against ur elite carry... I live in the Philippines and i think it would be impossible to buy your gun :D Just so you know... Kimber compact CDP costs P100,000 here. That's almost equivalent to $2,000 :( I think you shouldn't sell your gun, you can go around and brag that yours is the original CDP :p

#38 ·
well thats the obvious , but its kind of a trick question

the bottom one i bought new everything but mag/tube ext. was factory police 3"magnum 18" barrel

the second one ,my stepdad saw mine and had to have one so he bought it at a pawn shop ,someone modified a wingmaster
2 3/4" w/20" barrel

he passed a few years ago ,so it got added to my collection ,along with his astra.44magnum ,and marlin .22

of course my lovely mother was nice enough to sell them to me at a discount , i couldn't pass on them he meant alot to me

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.