**NEWS FLASH**

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by warpig, Feb 24, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (9/20/02 8:42:04 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All
    **NEWS FLASH**
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NEWS FLASH,JUST IN:
    POLANDS WORST AIR DISATER OCCURED TODAY WHEN A SMALL 2 SEATER PLANE CRASHED INTO A CEMETERY THIS MORNING. POLISH SEARCH AND RESCUE WORKERS HAVE RECOVERED 826 BODIES SO FAR AND EXPECT THAT THE NUMBER WILL CLIMB AS DIGGING CONTINUES INTO THE NIGHT.
    NEWS FLASH....................
    I'm Walter Concrite Good Day.

Go Get Beer
    (9/20/02 9:01:53 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: **NEWS FLASH**
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hehe. That's pretty old. We were telling this one around here switching the Polish for the Americans and inserting Arlington Memorial Cementary.

All that I need to do with Polish jokes is switch the Polish with the Russians and the joke is safe to say around this neck of the woods.

shooter22
    *TFF Staff*
    (9/20/02 1:56:11 pm)
    Well Hell GGB, I didn't notice you were from Warsaw. You will have to tell us some of the jokes you guys tell about us and the russians. We love a good joke. We don't care if we are the butt of the joke.

Go Get Beer
    (10/4/02 5:03:07 am)
    I really wanted to get to you and for that I apologize. The fact is that we do collect Polish jokes and just switch the Polish for Russians, blondes or policemen, whichever takes our fancy at the moment.
    Not many jokes in Poland take on the Americans. You're only there when we want to use a contrast of technology or wealth against the Russians. Example:
    <<US and USSR arranged for an airplane race. US prepared an F-16, the Russians a Pe-2 (WWII bi-plane). Smart Russian pilot, knowing he has no chance throws a rope around the US plane's tail, hoping to at least come a close second. They're off and the American makes his first report: "Take-off procedures complete. Russian is on my tail. Preparing to engage afterburner." The Russian pilot makes no report, since no radio was installed on Pe-2. After switching on the afterburner the US pilot makes his second report: "Afterburner on. Approaching Mach 1. Russian is still on my back." After a few minutes he makes his third comment: "Approaching Mach 2. Russian still on my tail and preparing to overtake – his wing geometry's changing">>.

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (10/9/02 7:39:15 pm)
    GGB, are you refering to the American plane as a swing wing geometry. I get it...I think.

Heard a simular story of a guy driving a Corvette let a bycylist tie a rope from the back of his car to the handle bars of the bike as the guy was tired peddling his bike across town and needed a pull. The Corvette driver told the guy to honk his handle bar bulb horn if he wanted to stop.

Guy in corvette had been drinking a little and he was weaving slowly along the street and a cop flipped a beep on the siren and his gumball lights came on.

Corvette stomped on the gas peddle and away they all went out of town across the desert landscape highway.

A County mountie parked with his radar pointed at the on coming scene calls his dispatch.

"You ain't gonna believe this, a Corvette is going 140 mph and a guy on a bycycle is honking his bulb horn to pass him."

Gunguy