News from Spain ( experts at fighting islam )

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Apr 25, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Imran Firasat
    a Exmuslim who converted away from islam has been working to use the spanish drugs laws to ban the koran there

the spanish courts have a system whereby a substance or thing that effects people badly can be banned 9 like new designer drugs etc) but by using this test he has shown that the koran can influence people to do bad things

and it is now before the spanish constitutional committee for judgement

from Imran

This is Imran Firasat (A Pakistani ex Muslim residing in Spain). I hope you still remember me. I am the one who some weeks ago lodged a formal petition to the Spanish government for prohibition of Quran in Spain. Today I get back to you again with the fantastic news that my petition in the parliament of Spain has been admitted successfully and it has been sent to the next level.

When I lodged the petition, many Muslims sent me the messages calling me stupid and commenting that the Government of Spain is not going to entertain your petition and that they will tear and throw your petition.

Well, the good news is that I have received a letter from the Parliament of Spain, in which they informed me that they have admitted my petition and sent to the “Constitutional Commission” of the Parliament.

Even though it is still not a formal prohibition of Quran but still it is a big success for us. At least the fight against the violent Quran is at the next level. Actually I was suspecting that the Spanish government will never reply my petition or they may ignore it because of not wanting to have conflict with Muslims. But salutes and ovations to the Spanish parliament that they took this matter seriously admitted the petition and sent it to the “Constitutional Commission”.

It is an encouraging news for all of us who want to get rid of Quran, Islam, Muhammad and Sharia. And it is also an example for the world that nothing is out of reach, if we do an intelligent and hard fight. The admission of my petition in Parliament encourages and insists me to do much more against the spreading Islamism. That is why soon I am going to lodge more petitions in Spanish Supreme Court and European tribunal. Let´s have a face to face fight with Muhammad (The self claimed fake prophet).

Dear editor, please publish this news on your site for encouraging to people all over the world that if they also take same kind of actions, then for sure someday we can have a Islam free world.

With the attachment in this e mail, I send you the scanning of the letter which I have received from the Spanish Parliament. Apart of that here I send you some links of Spanish newspapers which have published this good news today:

La Comisión Constitucional del Congreso estudiará la petición de Imran Firasat de prohibir el Corán en España
    http://www.minutodigital.com/2012/0...imran-firasat-de-prohibir-el-coran-en-espana/

El Congreso estudiará prohibir el Corán en España
    http://www.intereconomia.com/notici...ngreso-estudia-prohibir-coran-espana-20120424

Imran Firasat (Madrid – Spain)
    www.mundosinislam.com
    World without Islam

[​IMG]
  2. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

Thats one way to become a target.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

he's had a death sentence on his head since converting to Christianity .. the guy is tough and smart . Prayers for his continued success
  4. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Amen to that. That's encouraging news.
    Would be nice if they could push it through the whole EU, but I doubt if that would happen.
  5. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

He needs to be cognizant of the fact that too much of a good thing could be a problem. Folks could eventually think he has a Chicken Little complex, and saying ...oh, it's him, again.

Slow and deliberate should be the plan.

He and Spain have my best wishes.

Let us know, jack, how it works out.
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

will do ...