News report Re: Israel ship raid

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by armedandsafe, Jun 1, 2010.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Just received this from AFA News.

Pops
  2. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

Just like GB said a few years ago to BB, the Israelis were lured into a confrontation. Personally, I think it's a shame that they didn't scuttle the ship after the gained control and extracted their wounded.
  3. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

They really should have scuttled the ship, especially beings that...

Hamas refuses to accept aid cargo from flotilla

By JPOST.COM STAFF
    06/02/2010 19:13

Hamas refused on Wednesday to allow the aid equipment that was captured by the IDF aboard the flotilla ships earlier this week to enter the Gaza Strip.

"We refuse to receive the humanitarian aid until all those who were detained aboard the ships are released," said Ahmed Kurd, Minister for Social Welfare in the Hamas government said. "We also insist that the equipment be delivered in its entirety."

Kurd said that Israel's decision to allow a number of wheelchairs to be delivered to the Gaza Strip was a "deception," claiming that the batteries that operate them had been removed by the ID, making them useless.

The Hamas minister said that Israel's decision to send some of the aid that was seized aboard the ships to the Gaza Strip was designed to divert attention from the "massacre" that took place in the sea.

http://www.jpost.com/Headlines/Article.aspx?id=177283

Those "peace" organizations have some terrorist ties; like Bill Aires (sp) and family. They gave money to the "Free Palestine" organization. Ya know, the ones that owned the boat. Heard that on Becks show today.
  4. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I' sure they took the time to remove the batteries from the wheelchairs as they were evacuating their wounded and the weapons they found. Makes sense to me. Batteries make the wheelchairs too heavy to push around when you include the weight of the explosives they were destined to carry.

Pops
  5. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

:D:D:D:D:D

But wouldn't the batteries make it easier for Achmed the Awful to use a motorized wheelchair for delivering explosives?:p:p
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2010
  6. obxned

obxned New Member

It does not matter that Turkey and their Iranian buddies wanted to make an ugly scene, those darn Jews are evil for wanting to stay alive.
  7. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Maybe The Great Hussein, King-Emperor Barack I, His Great Awesomeness and All-Knowing Teleprompter should go over there and make another peace speech. After all, the one he made in Cairo worked so well, right?
  8. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I just thought of something....is this Bush's fault, too?
  9. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

I guess it is time to go back to the ole standby,

Donkey detonated on Gaza border

By ASSOCIATED PRESS AND JPOST.COM STAFF
    05/25/2010 18:14

Animal dead, no human casualties; 200 kg of dynamite heaped on cart.
  10. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

The funny part is, there is a picture of some of the cargo from that ship here http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx?id=177284 and the wheelchairs pictured are the old school, fold up style. They don't have any use for batteries at all...

More of the enemy trying to stir the world pot, and more of the liberal media jumping right in with the bad guys.
  11. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

N. Korea sank a S. Korean ship and no big deal. Terrorist ship stopped for running a blockade and the usual suspects and MSM pass a kidney stone. Is some one agitating to instigate a war this summer? Might be the "emergency" Obama is looking for.

Boy am I ever getting paranoid about this bunch.
  12. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Um, so does this mean that the donkey is a martyr? Will the donkey go to paradise and get 72 virgins?
  13. artabr

artabr New Member

Amen, Trouble, though rather than a scheme by Obama and his minions, I think the UN & world reaction is no more than anti-semitism and 3rd world classlessness. Obama and his boys ain't that swift.;)

Here's a post that I had posted on another forum:
    (the section at the bottom is also part of my original post)

Should any of the bed-wetting liberals want to give any of you a hard time for supporting Israel in this endeavor by saying Isreal was acting inhumanely or breaking the law, please have them read this and then tell them to shove it where the Sun don't shine.

http://www.icrc.org/ihl.nsf/385ec082b509e76c41256739003e636d/7694fe2016f347e1c125641f002d49ce

International Humanitarian Law - Treaties & Documents

San Remo Manual on International Law Applicable to Armed Conflicts at Sea, 12 June 1994

SECTION V : NEUTRAL MERCHANT VESSELS AND CIVIL AIRCRAFT

Neutral merchant vessels

67. Merchant vessels flying the flag of neutral States may not be attacked unless they:

(a) are believed on reasonable grounds to be carrying contraband or breaching a blockade, and after prior warning they intentionally and clearly refuse to stop, or intentionally and clearly resist visit, search or capture;
    (b) engage in belligerent acts on behalf of the enemy;
    (c) act as auxiliaries to the enemys armed forces;
    (d) are incorporated into or assist the enemy s intelligence system;
    (e) sail under convoy of enemy warships or military aircraft; or
    (f) otherwise make an effective contribution to the enemy s military action, e.g., by carrying military materials, and it is not feasible for the attacking forces to first place passengers and crew in a place of safety. Unless circumstances do not permit, they are to be given a warning, so that they can re-route, off-load, or take other precautions

As Glenn Beck was saying today, does anybody else find it strange that Israel gets hammered by the international community for enforcing a blockade that it jointly runs with Egypt, but nary a peep is heard when North Korea blows the crap out of a South Korean naval vessel, killing 46 (or 49?) sailors?

Art
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2010
  14. 45nut

45nut Active Member

You and me both......oh, throw bcj into that bunch too!!:eek: :D :D
  15. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I'm not paranoid....they really ARE out to get me:eek::eek::eek::p:p:p:D:D