Newt, Newt Let It Go Dude....

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by AL MOUNT, Jan 31, 2012.

1. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    Newt needs to wrap his head around... IT AIN'T ABOUT YOU Dude.. :mad:

It's about beatin the "Man from Kenya".....:rolleyes:

I'd vote fer "Alfred E. Neuman" if I thought he could win against this

"Oil Hatin, Coal Hatin, Anti- American, Green Wacko, Community Organizer from Shy Town Moron
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
  2. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I don't like Newt very much. I like Romney even less. Tell me what's so different about Romney and Obama? How can Romney distance himself from the very issue that has fired up the Republican and Independent base; Health Care? How can he argue with Obama on issues that he has agreed with in the past?

Like I said, I don't like Newt very much but the idea that Romney is a sure thing against Obama is a little odd to me.
  3. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

I don't know how much simplier I can make it.... :eek:

If yer that confused.... just go ahead and vote for Obama... :bleh:
  4. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Al, Romney's another liberal of virtually the same cloth as Obama. Their ideals regarding social issues have been virtually identical in the past. For every social item Romney criticizes about Obama, Obama can cite a time when Romney agreed. I'm not confused. I know how that debate will go... :rant: It won't be pretty.
  5. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Pony Car... I love ya like a brother dude...:)... that said...

Yer trying my patience bro...:(... :D:D:D
  6. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Haha! ;) Al, I agree that I'd vote for Romney given no other alternative. I just know how the general public will perceive Obama as having infinite wisdom for calling Romney on all his past stances. It sounds kind of bad for public perception of Romney. :eek:
  7. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

The "Public" voted Obama in.
    That "Public", morons that they may be, will vote him in again

unless "we" conservatives get behind a/our/any candidate.

Do Mormans have any baggage ...Hell yes they do
  8. twomack2005

twomack2005 New Member

It is about America. Not Barack Obama. Romneybama is one and the same as Barry.
  9. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

I'm glad Newt lost in Florida. The guy's a moron and a hypocrite. But that seems like the type the sheeple flock to. IMHO there isn't a nickel's worth of difference between Newt, Romney and Obozo. They are all basically liberals who would sell their souls to get elected and probably have. Romney beat Newt because he out spent him 5 to 1. We don't elect presidents any more, we just sell the office to the highest bidder. We need a Constitutional Amendment changing the way campaigns can be financed otherwise it will be business as usual with the public getting the business as usual. Any candidate who even has a chance to win is already bought and paid for by big industry or big finance. A true conservative is way too dangerous to their agenda for them to allow him to win. To be honest, if it weren't for their stand on guns and the fact that the taxpayers are on the hook for all their give-aways, I wouldn't care who became the dancing chicken in the oval office.
  10. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

OK... :confused:... but 4 more years of Barry = NO AMERICA...

This is an odd thread :confused:.. I have to keep looking up to see if I'm still on the Firearms Forum :rolleyes:

The Canadian Pipeline means nothing to you.... :confused: ??
  11. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

If I believed in conspiracies, I'd almost be willing to bet our next president has already been decided for us. But of course that's absurd. :rolleyes: As I posted in another thread the talking heads including FOX news and so called conservative pundits have narrowed the field quite nicely by invalidating anyone who would bring any real change.

It seems to me there comes a time when you've got to vote your principles rather than who you think will win, but it ain't this time. Obozo needs to go!
  12. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

if its between bozo and romney i am staying home on vote day. They are one in the same. I will not vote for someone that has been put up there by the puppet master who wants me to believe i have a choice.
  13. cycloneman

Do a search with bush sr and the new world order. THis has been coming for a long time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc7i0wCFf8g

You can follow it thru to Clinton and GWB and now this jerk in office. Yep i do believe the next guy in line is allready picked.

Now Allen West and Ron Paul would make a nice ticket.
  14. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I am loosing my faith in mankind......
  15. Airdale

Airdale Member

For you folks who claim there's no difference between Newt, Mitt and Obama,
    consider that I have never seen them promote the policies of Cloward and Piven or worshiped the works of Saul Alinski as has B.O. :yikes:

Niether Mitt or Newt are my choicies and if Santorum is still in for our primary
    he will get my vote (only true blue conservative left). It will probably be a protest vote by that time. When it comes to the general election my vote will be for the last Republican standing. Third party or staying home and pouting never turns out well (except for those we oppose).
  16. Airdale

Airdale Member

Forgot, for you Alan West advocates, his seat will be elimenated by the establishment Repubs. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
  17. Airdale

Airdale Member

What this election is about is NOT who we elect but who we diselect.
  18. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

The Republicans are doing everything they can to make sure they lose
    this election. :mad:
  19. cycloneman

I woke up and lost it a few months ago. its over. I just waiting for the US to break up and find my new home if it is not here.

I started to garden a few years back so i could learn how to. I am raising chickens and soon rabbits. When it comes i can move to GA or Tx or the swamp. Screw it all.

Cause if you think i want to be paying back part of that 16 trillion dollars I did not authorise you got another thing comming
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
  20. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

YOU GOT THAT 110% and then some Right!