NIB Single Six

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by bjay, Apr 22, 2006.

1. bjay

bjay New Member

Does anyone have a good feel for what the current going fair price might be for a NIB (new production) Ruger Single Six in .22LR/.22WMR would be? It's blue with a 4 5/8 inch barrel.

Thanks!

bjay
  2. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

$480 excelent $223 if its only in good shape. Don't expect to get that from a gun shop.
  3. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

Hi Bjay.....welcome to TFF! :)

The Blue Book says.....

Super Single Six Convertable:

100% - $325

MSR is $411
  4. bjay

bjay New Member

Thank you very much for the replies. Gun shows aren't particularly known for offering many good deals aound here anymore. However, I purchased the SS in question yesterday for $299.00 plus tax. It's brand new and thus in 100% condition so I feel pretty good thanks to the info you guys supplied here.

Many thanks again!

bjay
  5. IBFrank

IBFrank New Member

You didn't get hurt. Good buy for a great, handy little 6-shooter. They're loads of fun for plinking or pest critters. Recently found a nice used NM SS convert. with fancy grips to go with my 1956 issue SS with real stag grips which is still in excellent condition (original grips? don't know).