NIB Single Six

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by bjay, Apr 22, 2006.

1. bjay

bjay New Member

Apr 18, 2006
    Central Texas
    Does anyone have a good feel for what the current going fair price might be for a NIB (new production) Ruger Single Six in .22LR/.22WMR would be? It's blue with a 4 5/8 inch barrel.

Thanks!

bjay

2. $480 excelent $223 if its only in good shape. Don't expect to get that from a gun shop.

3. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

Hi Bjay.....welcome to TFF! :)

The Blue Book says.....

Super Single Six Convertable:

100% - $325

MSR is $411

4. bjay

bjay New Member

Apr 18, 2006
    Central Texas
    Thank you very much for the replies. Gun shows aren't particularly known for offering many good deals aound here anymore. However, I purchased the SS in question yesterday for $299.00 plus tax. It's brand new and thus in 100% condition so I feel pretty good thanks to the info you guys supplied here.

Many thanks again!

bjay

5. IBFrank

IBFrank New Member

May 7, 2006
    So. Ohio
    You didn't get hurt. Good buy for a great, handy little 6-shooter. They're loads of fun for plinking or pest critters. Recently found a nice used NM SS convert. with fancy grips to go with my 1956 issue SS with real stag grips which is still in excellent condition (original grips? don't know).