Nice Ammo Sale at Rural King

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Juker, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Juker

Juker New Member

If you're in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio, or Tennessee, and have a Rural King in your area, check out this ammo sale:

http://media.ruralking.com/salesflyer/20110313/page16.html

Ends March 27. I got up there today and EVERYTHING on sale - all five types - was sold out. I was about to lay down on the floor and start kicking and screaming, when a store clerk wandered by and I expressed my dismay. She said, "Oh, we give rain checks for that."

So I went to the service counter and got my rain check. They'll even call when it comes in - how cool is THAT?
  2. Juker

Juker New Member

BTW, if you have to get the rain check, and they ask you "How many?", just reply, "How much can you get?"

I really enjoyed the expression on that girl's face ...
  3. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

I cleaned one near me out of 9mm the other day. Headed to another tonight, though ammo wasn't my goal. (I have one 30 minutes north of me and another 30 minutes south.)

I didn't realize they do rain checks, though. I may just have to get some (there's no chance they'll have any today, either).