Nice board

Discussion in 'Vietnam Memories Forum' started by Admin, Mar 15, 2003.

1. Admin

Admin Active Member Staff Member

jindo
    (5/30/02 2:55:55 pm)
    Nice board
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nice discussion board. Mind if I spend some time reading.

Tac401
    Administrator
    (5/30/02 7:00:30 pm)

Re: Nice board
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Welcome Aboard jindo!

Please read, post and join us whenever you can, you
    are more than welcome here!
    Tac

SixTGunr
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/31/02 8:40:04 am)
    Welcome aboard jindo ..... Glad to have ya and feel free to jump in at any time. Have a great day! :) Six Out!

"What more can I say ..... I was at the wrong place at the wrong time"

berto64
    *VMBB Staff*
    (5/31/02 10:58:20 am)

jindo,
    Welcome, we hope you feel comfortable with us and share some insights with us.

berto

Endeaver to Persevere

jindo
    (5/31/02 7:08:56 pm)
    Thanks everyone.

I don't know if I have any insight. After spending some time reading it appears like most of you folks have your act together.

Tac401
    Administrator
    (5/31/02 7:54:50 pm)

jindo,

Our Gen Disc forum is pretty good too, but join in
    on any forums at the site whenever you like!

Glad to have you aboard with us!
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

high2fly
    *Senior Chief Of Staff*
    (6/1/02 6:22:32 am)
    JINDO---this is Wilborn. Folks come and gohere a lot and I must say your remarks about the board are very welcome. I don't tell him often enough, but JD (TAC 401) has done a very nice thing for us here ---lot of work and effort on his part getting this site fixed up the way he has. Welcome JINDO---I guess everyone sees/hears as much from me as anyone else. We covet stories---like a bunch of hyped-up children splurging on too much sugar, we take stories in any shape or form--we even allow the storytellers to venture a bit from the total truth now and then. Jump in JINDO--again welcome from Wilborn, the old Navy Chief.

hope6970
    *VMBB Staff*
    (6/25/02 5:41:06 pm)
    jindo, I may be a little late but just wanted to say Welcome.

I see by your post that you believe we all have it together, we try with the help from one another........jindo you just stay around and get to know us better and you will find that we enjoy making this a fun and peaceful place to be. So when you get some time come join us, we will be waiting for your return. - Hope