Nighthawk's sig line (Too many firearms...)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by henry0reilly, Nov 1, 2007.

1. henry0reilly

henry0reilly Member

I have to respectfully disagree with your signature line.

Too many firearms is two more than what you have. [because if it's only one more you've got no reason to buy the next one.]
  2. polishshooter

polishshooter Active Member

'Too many firearms....?" :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Wow, what a concept, makes my brain hurt even contemplating it...

Kinda like the meaning of life, or infinity, you can't really get your arms around it can you..HHHHmmmmmm....

Actually kinda oxymoronic, right? Something like the "Rosie O'donnel Lose Weight and Increase IQ Plan?"
  3. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

Is that something like having too much ammo? :)
  4. Philosophically speaking, the concept of "too many firearms" falls into the realm of what Aristotle termed, "metaphysics." That's where he classified issues for which no firm answer exists within the physical realm. Unknown, and unknowable, as in ∞. :D;):p
  5. catfish83861

catfish83861 Active Member

Polish, you suppose it might even be as bad as ,"military intelligence" :eek: catfish
  6. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

when you buy one or two it still applies, no matter how many you have you always not enough. :D:D always need one more.