Nine months later

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by lead, Jun 9, 2006.

1. lead

lead Active Member

Two buddies go on a ski trip to Colorado. While traveling to the resort they get caught in a blinding snowstorm. They pull into the drive of the only house they can see in the snow and knock at the door. It's answered by a lady. "I'd like to help you, but I'm recently widowed, what would the neighbors say if I had two strange men in my house."
    "We understand," they said, "could we just sleep in the barn? I promise we'll be gone as soon as the storm clears up." She agreed that they could sleep in the barn for the night.
    The next day, the storm had cleared and they went on their way, having a great time skiing.
    Nine months later one of the guys gets a registered letter from a lawyer in Colorado. Thinking about it, he remembers that it came from the same town they had stayed in during the storm.
    A couple days later, after finishing his business with the lawyer, he calls his buddy.
    "When we were sleeping in that barn at the widow's place, did you sneek out to her house and pay her a visit?" "Yes, I did." he admitted. "And did you use my name when you visited her?" "Yes, I'm sorry, but I did." He said.
    "Well, she died and left me everything she owned. I'm moving to Colorado tomorrow!" :D
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2006
  2. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

3. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Thought you knew the answer, didn't ya??????

:eek: :rolleyes: :D :D
  4. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

5. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

6. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member