NO FUSS...NO FIGHT!!!!!

Discussion in 'VMBB Fire For Effect' started by rooter, Mar 19, 2009.

1. rooter

rooter *VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*

Marty Robbins old hometown, Glendale Arizona--a su
    Here is a follow-up.... It's coming....
    CHIEF

This comes to me from Colonel Russ, retired army intelligence, so I consider it valid.....Hal

This may be the first step in enforced gun registration and subsequent confiscation. The BO administration knows that military personnel can not claim individual protection under the Constitution. Prepare...it's coming and you will have to take a side.

From an Infantry soldier (11B)
    stationed at Ft Campbell, Kentucky.

Read and be warned.

=======================================================

I am an 11B currently assigned at Fort Campbell. I live off post,
    with my firearms(which I don't bring on post for any reason). A
    very frightening thing happened at work yesterday. I was ordered to
    fill out a list containing my firearm information. This included
    make, model, caliber, and serial number of all firearms I currently
    posses In addition, I was also required to list registration
    information, location of all weapons individually, and information
    regarding any CCW permits I posses. If you are like me, then the
    people you work with know you have firearms. So I had to list at
    least some. I tried to talk to my 1sg(who is normally approachable
    through proper channels) to find out what this is for, and I was
    basically told, "I don't give a *!%@!, just put your info on the
    form." I don't know how high this goes, but I am hearing that this
    is going on in other units at Fort Campbell as well. It just seems
    a little coincidental to me that within 90 days: the most anti-
    firearm President in history is inaugurated, some of the nastiest
    anti-firearm laws are put on the table in Washington, and then the
    Army comes around wanting what amounts to a registration on all
    firearms, even if they are off post, and doesn't provide any reason
    or purpose as to why. I fear something really nasty is blowing in
    the wind here. I have been in almost 8 years, and never have any of
    my units asked for this information. If any of you out there have
    any info as to what all this crap is about please chime in.
    Otherwise consider yourself warned.
  2. rooter

rooter *VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*

Marty Robbins old hometown, Glendale Arizona--a su
    TRUTH SQUAD BULLETIN - March 18, 2009

Airing Sundays from 1-4pm Central
    www.guntalk.com : Send to a Friend

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Truth Squad Victory!!
    DOD rescinds its ban on selling brass.

"When they feel the heat, they see the light."

Congratulations to the most active, the most effective, and the fastest-moving gun rights group in the country -- the Gun Talk Truth Squad. Only 48 hours after I broke the news to the nation's gun owners about a stealth program to drive up ammo prices, you crushed this effort by the new administration.
    Last Sunday (was it only three days ago?) on my radio show, I had as guests Gordon Hutchinson (author of "The Great New Orleans Gun Grab") and Larry Haynie, owner of Georgia Arms. They told the story about the U.S. Department of Defense changing its policy, and how ammo remanufacturers (reloaders) such as Georgia Arms would no longer be able to buy millions of rounds of fired brass from the government unless they agreed to shred the brass.

Of course, that would make it useless for reloading. This would mean millions of rounds a month would be taken off the market, driving the price of ammunition even higher than it now is. Also, Larry told us he would have to fire half of his 60 employees.

Gordon alerted me, and within hours we put it on Gun Talk radio, live all over the country. You got angry, and being the Truth Squad -- a follower of the "no shrug" doctrine -- you acted.

Emails, faxes, and calls went to the offices of every Senator and Representative on The Hill. Senators Tester and Baucus of Montana (both Democrats) contacted the Department of Defense on Tuesday, and within an hour, they had a reply that this new, ill-considered, policy had been rescinded. Only 48 hours after I broke the news to the nation's gun owners, you responded, and then THEY responded.

This, my friends, is what the Truth Squad is all about. It's about generating a massive, suffocating, instant flood of rational and reasonable demands that our constitutional right to keep and bear arms not be infringed. What you did was create a "what the heck is going on?" response on Capitol Hill.

What's next? A constant stream of "we are watching you" communications which tells all elected officials that we will not stand by and allow them to trade away any of our rights. They all need to see that an attack on gun rights is the third rail of politics, and we will do all we can to send them home to find other work if they support any such effort.

Stay tuned. As always, you'll hear about it first on Gun Talk Radio. No other outlet covers the entire country (regular radio stations, XM and Sirius satellite, and the podcasts) with the latest news on firearms and gun rights.

There WILL be more assaults on our rights. Many of them will come through agencies, where no recorded vote is necessary. Never make the mistake of thinking that we have won and can now relax. By their actions we know that they really ARE out to get us.

If you hear of anything like this, by all means, let me know so we can jump on it.

Great job, Truth Squad!!

Tom Gresham