No grand jury for Zimmerman

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by armoredman, Apr 9, 2012.

1. armoredman

armoredman New Member

2. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

3. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

Being totally unfamiliar with FL law, can she do that ? >MW
  4. norahc

norahc Active Member

An hour's drive from the nearest McDonald's
    From the article, apparently only a charge of Murder in the 1st Degree requires a Grand Jury, so that eliminates that as a possible charge if they decide to prosecute.
  5. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Why the courts? The media, politicians, and the yobs have already tried him and found him guilty.

If the courts find him not guilty, they are being activist courts that try to change the laws passed by the elected newscasters and other media, as well as contravening the will of the yobs and the spineless politically correct anti-american politicians.
  6. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

There wont be a day in court if hes not arrested.If there was gonna be a trial he would have already been arrested.I think the states attorney just took the heat off of the police and just maybe by doing it this way will avoid a riot.If I was a betting man he will not be charged,yeah you read this right if he hasnt been arrested already he wont be.If I had to bet.
  7. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

I think they will end up charging him to appease the race baiters, but I don't think they will be able to convict him.

I would be shocked if they didn't charge him at all..............but that would be the smart thing. I just see them wasting money if they drag him into court.

There is a better civil case but even then they will have a hard time proving Martin didn't contribute to his own death...he has some fault too. IDK...it all depends on FL law.
  8. norahc

norahc Active Member

An hour's drive from the nearest McDonald's
    This is going to go the same way of the LAPD officers in the Rodney King incident. Not charged or acquitted of criminal charges in state court, but convicted of civil rights violations in federal court.
  9. gad1111

gad1111 Member

The only way to avoid a riot would to give Zimmerman the chair. Anything less and riots will happen

Greg
  10. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    The Grand Jury determines if there is a case for Murder in the 1st Degree . That being said, there simply is not enough evidence for the Grand Jury to hear the case. "We had hoped she had enough evidence without the need to convene a grand jury," Crump said. Zimmerman may not be arrested on any charge, but still be brought up before a federal judge on a civil rights violation, or be held liable in civil court. No way is he out of the woods yet!
  11. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

I don't think they'll have anything in Florida Law to charge him with, but "The Big Zero" will have his "boy" Holder trump up some Federal charges to have a big show trial around election time to prove to "his" people that he's standing up for them.

I doubt that the Fed's. will be able to get a conviction though, based on the evidence.
  12. carver

carver Moderator

If nothing else Travon's parents will sue him, and win!
  13. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

I am not so sure about that. There is enough evidence that has leaked out to show Trayvon was at fault as much as Zimmerman, maybe more. A good lawyer could spin it to where Zimmerman could win a civil case as well. In civil court they would have more leeway to bring all the Trayvon Martin being a little thug punk too. I am still curious as to if the kid was drunk or high.

All the race baiters are still in an uproar because Zimmerman "stalked, followed, chased, whatever" Martin, but there is still no proof of that.
  14. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

I'd bet dollars to donuts that the Toxicology Report from the Coroner's Office shows he was stoned on weed at the very least, maybe a little alcohol involved too.

"Yo ma, I'm gonna run down to the 7-11 to get little bro some Skittles an ice tea!" Uh-huh, I've got kids, I know how that works.

If the kid was stoned and he attacked Zimmerman, it's going to be a hard sell to get a jury to convict on anything.
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  15. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

We obviously dont all the facts but imho I think we all bring up valid points we will just have to wait and see how it plays out.One thing that could help zimmerman if some other big news event happens in the meantime to take attention away from this case.we will see
  16. armoredman

armoredman New Member

Hmm, good question, where IS that autopsy report?
  17. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

The press and politicians are aiding and abetting racism as they keep pushing this item. If they really wanted to calm people down they would just let it drop...make it a non-story. Some would probably use social media to cause more problems but at least the government and media would not be promoting racial antagonism.
  18. carver

carver Moderator

Attorneys for neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman, who authorities say fatally shot an unarmed teenager in Florida, said Tuesday they have lost contact with their client and no longer represent him. Uhrig said Zimmerman had, on his own, called Sean Hannity of Fox News and the office of the special prosecutor appointed to lead the investigation.
    http://articles.cnn.com/2012-04-10/...r-legal-team-special-prosecutor?_s=PM:JUSTICE
  19. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

Since Zimmerman no longer has the attornies on-board that he had previously and he's from the same area, I bet he shows up with Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez.

If there are chages to be filed against Mr. Zimmerman, you can bet it will turn into a big circus like the OJ and Casey Anthony trials.
  20. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

I have found it difficult to filter through all the crap in the news, and have some questions.
    The community had cameras, did they have Travon on video prior to being called in, if so what was he doing?

When did his parents last see him, where was he and is the gated community in his normal route to and from where he had been and where he was going.

Of all the calls Zimmerman made to the police in the past, did any of them show racism, where they valid complaints?

Has anyone interviewed Zimmermans neighbors about crime, his being made community watch leader and how they felt about his activities?

Is Zimmerman's neighborhood all white?

just wondering.