No more guns for people on watchlists?

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by bcj1755, Jun 23, 2009.

1. alhefner

alhefner New Member

In a society where "We's be has did dat." and "i'm gonna get mines" are thought to be intelligent sentences, what more can you expect?

The education movement should really be renamed to the "ingorance intitiative"!:mad::mad::mad:
  2. Marine1

Marine1 New Member

You too can be a Rightwing Extremist and put on the Terrorist Watchlist. Here are some of the things that Homeland Security feels may indicate that you are a Rightwing Extremist:

• If you are a veteran with combat training
    • If you are unhappy with the current economic or political climate
    • If you believe in the US Constitution , States Rights and a limited Federal Government
    • If you support the Second Amendment
    • If you oppose outsourcing US jobs
    • If you believe in protecting our borders
    • If you believe in the sovereignty of the US
    • If you oppose weapons restrictions and bans
    • If you stockpile ammo or guns
    • If you stockpile food and supplies
    • If you use the Internet to learn about weapons and tactics
    • If you use SSL or other encryption methods to communicate over the Internet

The source of this information is http://www.nraila.org/media/PDFs/DHS...mismReport.pdf

Some of us fit all of these criteria. Most of us fit some of the criteria. I’ll bet all of us fit ONE. I fit all of these, yet I am just a proud American.

An unacceptable problem with the proposed Lautenberg legislation is that the Attorney General decides who get put on the list. He can make up any criteria for the list he wants. What happened to due process?

The other unacceptable problem with this is that you can be put on the list without even being investigated. Then once you’re on the list, there is no way to get off. Here is the source Department of Justice report
  3. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Welcome to TFF Marine1, glad to have another Marine on the forum. Must have at least a squad activly posting.
  4. Southern Boy

Southern Boy New Member

Oh no, Looks like I'm on all the watch lists you've mentioned marine1. Time to go off the grid completely till TSHTF.
  5. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark

Oh No..... not another ...

[​IMG]

Just kidden..... welcome aboard Marine....:D
  6. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

My son tells me that haircut is called "high 'n' tight." We called that style "glass walls." :D

Pops
  7. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    Amry dudes call em "Jarheads"....:p
  8. Marine1

Marine1 New Member

Thanks for the welcome aboard.

You never had to tell the barber how to cut your hair. You just got in the chair and two minutes later you were on your way.

I have never seen so many people that have sworn an oath to support the Constitution work so hard to destroy it as our elected officals are.

Imagine how many men and women have given their lives to protect our freedoms and our Constitution while the politicians tear it apart. What a betrayal.
  9. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Betrayal, nothing! I call it TREASON!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: