No no no boy your gay

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Southerngunner

Southerngunner New Member

We may be a few states away from each other in location but your opinion on this subject and mine are the same. I am way to old to accept or pretend their actions are allright . male/male or female/female getting married or gay couples raising or adopting kids No Way its wrong on all fronts.
    If its wrong in the eyes of the Lord why would anyone ingore that?
    If I am ever propositioned by another male I hope someones around with a camera to get footage ( guys my age fight real dirty cause we don't want to go 2 rounds);)
  2. clamman

clamman Member

A link to a fudge packer site. BLEH!:barf::barf::barf:
  3. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Well when you get in that fight just call me up so I can bring you a sammage, soda pop, and a good Hand Gunner magazine. That way while the gay guy is a knawing on your ankles you can have something to eat and something to read. That way you won't get bored. Then, once he's tired out you can give him his wittle baby bottle and baby blanket and he can drift off to sleep. Then you can go back to reading. Yep, the stuff we normal folks have to put up with.

Hey, look on the bright side, after he goes to sleep we could draw funny mustaches on his face. :D Ooops, that would be hate. Ok, instead tattoo "I got my a## whipped by a straight guy" on his forehead, with a branding iron. :lmao:
  4. Southerngunner

All right Brother I'll take you up on your offer if I ever get in that situation. I hope I don't get bleeped for this one but I'm not giving a Gay Guy Anything to suck on not even a baby bottle:eek:. And don't go giving tattoos a bad name now I have several and my pride and joy is the Stars And Bars on my right shoulder. Yeah I have had several people try to call me racist because of it and I usually say "I'm not not a racists I hate all Idiots with equal enthusiasm" or if I'm not in a real bad mood I politely tell them its "About Heritage not Hate":cool:
  5. UncleDannie

UncleDannie New Member

This is a never ending debate. Most people say that the ban on gays is only in the Old Testament, so when Jesus arrived, we are to forgive them. Not so fast. See 1 Corinthians 6:9-11, which clearly prohibits same sex activity - however, if you seek forgiveness, it will be granted. The catch is, once forgiven, you cannot commit the sin again. I leave all that to the Lord. I neither agree, nor condemn, but I don't accept.
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2012
  6. 76Highboy

Ya, ok, I didn't think about that so I guess I had better not show up with a pack on foot long hot dog's either. I guess it's just a cup of coffee and a good gun magazine. As for tattoo's, I have nothing against them.
  7. Southerngunner

Fair enough:D
  8. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

Here's a question: If a pedophile molested a same sex child, would that child be considered gay. Would the child have a sexual identity issues? Would all these gay/straight media hype keep this sexual identity issue fresh in his mind. Would it be like a wound that never heals and is always oozing with pus? Just something to ponder. If so, the Penn State staff is responsible for a lot of compensation.

I like to eat at chick fila, but since the CEO made the statement about gay marriage I feel uncomfortable going inside. It seems the patrons are scoping out each other for clues of gayness. The anti-gays are standing guard. How can you tell if someone is Gay. Would a person who is not sexually active or no longer seeking sex be considered gay? Do you have to be one or the other? Who cares?
  9. UncleDannie

UncleDannie New Member

Oh, I don't know - sometimes, I can just look at people and determine that they probably are gay. See http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2310315790104782481phsuhY

[​IMG]
  10. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

Do they shave their asses? Is that how you tell?
  11. 76Highboy

It's pretty obvious when they come out screaming for special rights. I don't agree with it and it does not support family values at all. If they want to be gay I would prefer they keep it to themselves and quit asking for special rights.
  12. Hawg

Hawg Active Member

By the way they act and talk. The first time I met my wife's youngest brother I knew within the first few minutes. When he left she asked what I thought of him and I said that boy is queer as a three dollar bill. She laughed and said everybody knew but his brothers and his mom.
  13. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Apparently this is a legitimate form of protest so I think someone should take their wife and have sex right there in the plumbing depot of Homo Depot to protest their obvious anti heterosexual bias.
  14. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

then take a looky at this

16,000 government jobs are now marked for gays and heres how they are filling them

The Presidential Appointments Project is organized by the Gay & Lesbian Victory Institute, in partnership with:
    Council for Global Equality (CGE)
    Federal GLOBE
    Gay & Lesbian Advocates and Defenders (GLAD)
    Gay, Lesbian & Allies Senate Staff Caucus (GLASS)
    Gay, Lesbian, Straight Education Network (GLSEN)
    Human Rights Campaign (HRC)
    LGBT Congressional Staff Association
    National Black Justice Coalition (NBJC)
    National Center for Transgender Equality (NCTE)
    National Coalition for LGBT Health
    National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
    National Gay & Lesbian Task Force
    National Organization of Gay & Lesbian Science and Technical Professionals (NOGLSTP)
    National Stonewall Democrats
    Out & Equal Workplace Advocates
    Pride at Work
    Servicemembers Legal Defense Network (SLDN)
    Services & Advocacy for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual & Transgender Elders (SAGE)

how to apply

What should I prepare before starting the application?
    Before starting the application process, please have all of your education information, employment information, references, and desired appointment position available. In addition, please ensure that enough time is set aside to complete the application in one sitting. Not doing so will result in multiple application submissions that will delay the processing of your application.

What if I cannot include all of my preferred information in the application?
    Please keep in mind that space on the application is limited. There is only space allotted to provide the three most recent places and degrees of education, recent places of employment, and references. Please do not submit an additional application in order to include all of this information. There will be ample opportunity to provide in-depth information in your resume.

What should I include in my resume?
    The Project highly recommends including information about your advocacy for LGBT equality or involvement with LGBT organizations in your resume. This can be accomplished under a header such as “Other Experience” or “Community Involvement and Affiliations” towards the end of your resume.

What kinds of appointed positions are available?
    The president appoints thousands of executive branch employees across dozens of federal agencies, boards and commissions.

For full-time appointments, the levels of employment range from agency staff to Cabinet secretaries and ambassadors that require confirmation by the U.S. Senate. For a complete list of appointed positions in the Executive Branch as of 2008, see “United States Government Policy and Supporting Positions,” commonly known as the Plum Book. A list of open, U.S. Senate-confirmed positions is available at the Washington Post’s Head Count.

Volunteer boards and commissions are generally appointed by the president or the secretary of an agency. Some of these positions require significant time investments and may be compensated. Travel is typically arranged and paid for by the government. Agency-appointed boards and commissions are often announced in the Federal Register, as well as the Federal Advisory Committee Act database.

Grant review bodies are generally appointed by the agency and may require travel, which is arranged and paid for by the government.

How many positions in the federal government does the Project expect to fill?
    The president has the authority to fill thousands of positions. The goal of the Project is to place as many qualified LGBT applicants in those positions as is reasonably possible. Our goal is 16,000 LGBT in government positions by the end 2012.

What will I not be able to do as a result of an appointment?
    Most appointees’ dealings with the Federal government during and for a period of time after their service will be significantly restricted to prevent possible conflicts of interest.

Process

Who will review Project applicants and how?
    With the assistance of Project coalition partners, the Victory Institute staff collects, organizes and categorizes all resumes it receives. When appropriate, it will meet with staff from the administration to review and recommend applicants qualified for available positions.

When will applicants know whether or not they are being recommended to the administration?
    The Project will make its best effort to contact applicants before recommending them for a particular position. Due to the sheer volume of applicants and recommendations, this is not always possible.

When will applicants know whether or not they are being considered for employment by the administration?
    Any applicant under consideration for employment will be contacted directly by the administration and not by the Victory Institute.

Does submitting a resume to the Project boost an individual’s chances of getting hired by the president?
    the Victory Institute has no authority or official role whatsoever with respect to hiring any personnel in the federal government. Participation in this program does not mean that the Victory Institute will recommend anyone for any position or that applicants will in any way be advantaged in the appointment or nomination process for any such position. Ultimately, all information submitted by applicants will be shared with the President's personnel office.

Does the president want openly gay or transgender appointees in the administration?
    The Obama-Biden Administration does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other basis of discrimination prohibited by law. (See non-discrimination statement at the bottom of the White House's Presidential Appointments Application)

Should I apply directly to the White House?
    All LGBT professionals are encouraged to apply directly to the White House in addition to applying to the Project. If you feel you do not have a strong understanding of the appointments process or a clear direction for the type of position you would be interested in, you are encouraged to apply to the Project for guidance prior to applying to the White House.
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2012
  15. rustyfugger

rustyfugger New Member

It just isn't natural for gods creatures to have same sex relations, how would they multiply. I know the dinosaures turned gay and didn't reproduce. That's how they went extinct. I just don't get it.
  16. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

when they tell you to get a job you gotta be one
    you'll get it ..
  17. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

walk into any GM dealer and ask about GM finance , get a quote and then ask about pink rates , aint advertised anywhere but fag news .... 1/4 % off for being a fag
  18. UncleDannie

UncleDannie New Member

Hey Jack404, with the unemployment so high, it appears all you have to do is pretend to be gay and you go to the head of the list. What a way to beat the system. I'm retired, but if I was a long term unemployed person, I'd sure tell 'em I was gay, and proud of it. There is no way they can prove it otherwise. I'm pretty sure you don't have to drop to your knees and prove it during the interview.
  19. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

So the average normal white guy is at the very bottom of the pecking order these days. Gays got rights, Women got rights, Blacks and Hispanic got rights, The Dream Act immigrants got rights. The white man is going to be extinct soon.