The Firearms Forum banner

No trail camera but pictures

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  catfish83861 
#1 ·
The first picture is a yard full of Deer. I believe there were around 22 or 23 Deer in the yard. A bunch anyways! The second is some Elk that came in earlier this summer. I think there were 11 of them. Mostly cows and a few calves. Our calf ratio seems quite low and I am afraid it might be because of the Wolves we now have. :mad: :eek: But I have wolf medicine. :D

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
That looks like target practice to me!!!
Now that's not nice. :eek: Here I feed the poor little critters and you think about shooting them. Trust me if I did not have good hunting a couple of miles from my house one of them would have died. :D I normally pass on several bucks each season to get what I am looking for, however I normally get lucky and get at least a 130 class buck. Elk I normally take a 4X4 or larger but sometimes just get lazy and shoot the first legal animal I come across ;). Elk is right tasty even if it is a cow. Matter of fact they might even be better eating than most any bull.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.