No Warming Since 1995

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Airdale, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Airdale

Airdale Member

The scientist at the center of the climategate scandal made a rather important admission during an interview with the BBC.

Professor Jones also conceded the possibility that the world was warmer in medieval times than now - suggesting global warming may not be a man-made phenomenon.

And he said that for the past 15 years there has been no 'statistically significant' warming.

Full article: http://wizbangblog.com/content/2010...t-phil-jones-no-global-warming-since-1995.php

I'm Shocked!!!!
  2. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

The only warming was all of the HOT Air coming from AL Gore who coincidentally realized in 1995 that he was as useless as a VP could be. What a moron.
  3. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Bwahahahaha...

'And he said that for the past 15 years there has been no 'statistically significant' warming'.:eek:

I love statistics! They're wonderfull!
    You can make any statistic believable. Until you get caught.:rolleyes::D

Anyone heard from Al lately?
    Seems he's been out of the headlines lately.

I guess he's made his millions already.:rolleyes:
  4. navis128

navis128 New Member

This is when his mama should have gotten up from the audience, crossed the room, walked up on stage and smack him upside the head. Just because.

What kind of a job do you think these "scientists" are going to be able to get once ALL the dirty laundry comes out? Damn environmental ISTS!!
  5. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

:D:D:D

Mama! Get out the whoop A..:D
  6. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Think government payroll.

Pops
  7. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

:(

Once on the dole, always on the dole.:(
  8. navis128

navis128 New Member

I'm thinking when all the laundry does come out, congress is going to be SOL if they ask us for money to fund a climate study.

Doesn't matter what kind of job they get (I hope it's Seasonal and Agricultural) they've lost all credibility, completely. They've become the junk science authors.
  9. red14

red14 Well-Known Member

Yea, . . buddy!
  10. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

I can't believe that he let that bit of info just slide on out there.

I bet he is going to regret saying that. The truth is a funny thing, it always has this nasty habit of floating to the top sooner or later doesn't it.

Does this now mean that Gore's movie is no longer going to be shown in our schools?

Thanks for the link Airdale.
  11. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Don'tcha buddy me....

Navis brought out the can.:D
  12. navis128

navis128 New Member

Bobitis I think Red was agreeing with your enthusiasm.

And hey, think about it...y'all know it's true. Lemme ask ya, if you were to do something so stupid would you not expect your mama's hand up the side of your head...at LEAST!
  13. red14

red14 Well-Known Member

Yea, I was agreeing with you. I'll try to be more clear in the future.:rolleyes::D:D
  14. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I wonder how the elite will come down on Professor Jones for somewhat letting the air out of the bag and possibly kill their agenda? :)
  15. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Aw come on now! Themz sighentistz r smrt! I bet they all have a a PhD in ThermoHydro-dynamics;):D:D