Noooo comment.... it just is what it is.... don't ya dare make fun of me y'all, ok?

Discussion in 'The 1911 Forum' started by glocknut, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Goneracin

Goneracin Member

Re: Noooo comment.... it just is what it is.... don't ya dare make fun of me y'all, o

nice pistol, what are some of the specs. looks sweet
  2. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Re: Noooo comment.... it just is what it is.... don't ya dare make fun of me y'all, o

Colt Lightweight Commander in 45acp. Brushed Stainless with conventional 3 dot sights.

Even fully loaded its still pretty light. Its a little snappy when shooting but not unbearably. I like it that light. I also have a commander that is not the lightweight version and when its loaded its really heavy. If i ever had to carry it in a holster the lightweight would be much better.

mike
    gn
  3. Montie364

Montie364 New Member

Haven t had much experience with Glock. I have had some sort of Colt or clone for over 30 years. Her is my carry piece. series 70 commander in 45acp,bomar type sites kimber pro mag. I know the purists will scream an extended slide release. She eats anything I feed her without a hitch

Attached Files:

4. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Oh heck man...i like the looks of that extended slide release!!!! That Dan Wesson i have is a bugger to get it to release the slide. With that particular 1911 i just tug the slide back to get it to release instead of trying to work the slide release....
    I don't think its machined very well?

mike
    gn
  5. 40CalJoe

40CalJoe New Member

Congrats Glocknut. 1911's are works of art in my eyes. I have the hots for Colt "Gold Cup Trophy".