1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Norinco SKS scopes

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by Dansky, Apr 23, 2006.

1. Dansky

Dansky New Member

I'd like some opnions on what scope will work well on a Norinco SKS, Most bang for the buck.So to speak
  2. Dan, I just mounted a new NcStar 2x7 LER in a scout mount on my SKS and so far it is working out very well indeed. The scope only set me back $43.00.
  3. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

I'm using a B.S.A. .22 Special scope with a change out reciver mount on my Norinco. Did all of it for under $55.00 bucks, And it's dead on couldn't ask for a better set up. It's a 4x32

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 23, 2006
  4. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

Forgot to mention you'll need a shell deflector $9.99 if you go with a full size scope
  5. IBFrank

IBFrank New Member

I found a set at a gun show. It had a nice proper sized scope, a nice machined receiver cover w/rings mounted, covers and 20 stripper clips for $40.00. About the same as what you see in SGN. Went right on and was nearly zeroed, good enough to not adjust the scope! Nice rifles (mine's a Yugo) and fun to shoot. Got a deal on mine, $150.00 in unissued cond. (good customer benefit). It was priced over $200.00. Brake-Kleen (non-clorinated) defeats cosmolene and gets in places you can't.